21 - Arrow

Beacon Hills; 10:30 pm 🌙

I stand on the glass roof of the warehouse. I stare at the penguin thugs putting in guns into a black van. I need to track down Penguin and this is my only way how, if I throw a tracking device at the van it'll lead me straight to penguin and I can comprehend him and find Sara's killer.

I see the van coming out of the warehouse and no one is around them to see. I quickly jump down onto the streets setting a tracker underneath of the van. I then hide behind a crate of boxes and watch the van leave. I quickly tap into my comm hoping Scott to hear me.

"The van is moving towards the city. I'll keep you updated if the van stops moving." Scott says in a stressed out voice. He then sighs and I hear him groan.

"You okay?" I ask him to start a conversation. After Sara's death two days ago, Drake has been quiet, he hasn't been answering his phone either which is strange since he's always on his phone. Scott has been stressed also, without Drake in his life he's been panicking.

"It's Drake, I'm worried about him."

"About what?" I whisper at him worried about Drake also. If Scott is worried about him, then I should be also.

"Werewolf stuff, I just never wanted him to get involved with my life." He says telling me and I raise an eyebrow still hiding in behind the boxes. "I tried hard not to let him but it's pretty easy when you're the alpha and everyone wants your power."

"What do you mean Scott?"

"I'm saying that there's people trying to kill Drake to get to me or take him away." I start to get an empty feeling in my gut, like fear. "Hey, changing subject the van stopped at the Iceberg Lounge." He says telling me and I nod, I run to my motorcycle and rev the engine up driving my way to the lounge.

"Do you think that whoever killed Sara was trying to go after Drake?" I say with a crack in my voice as I drive around the streets.

"I hope not, but we need to remember that Sara was in the League of Assassins before we found her, meaning she has made tons of enemies." Scott says being the big one here now. "But I still question though, why would a werewolf be after Sara?" He sighs and then I finally reach the location.

"Well we'll find out soon enough." I say seeing two thugs guarding the main entrance doors with guns. I shoot arrows at them knocking them out and then enter the lounge to see the penguin sitting on a throne of money with thugs all around. I jump down and get straight into business since I'm not in the mood to deal with his fiasco anymore.

"Oh Arrow! Glad you can join us, who lead you here?" He says taking out his gun disguised as a purple umbrella.

"Quit the gags Penguin I want to know who killed the Canary." I say and he looks at me laughing.

"Killed?" He says laughing and I don't laugh at all or show any emotion but seriousness. "You're not joking?" He pauses and looks at his thugs. "Well now that you're here, I can kill you off also and put you together with your lover." He says and snaps his fingers and about 15 thugs all come at me at once.

I take my time beating them all up taking no damage as I shoot arrows at them and stab arrows into their intestines or breaking their arms/legs. On my final takedown I swing my bow at he man's face and then he falls and I slam down the bow at his back. I walk up to Penguin shooting an arrow centimeters next to his head. He pants really hard and I get really frustrated.

"Why'd you kill the Canary!" I say aiming another arrow at his face and this time I'm not messing around. "And the next arrow won't be missing so tell me now or I'll kill you." I'm not myself anymore, I need to find the killer and put them to justice.

"I swear I didn't!" He begs his life. "Please don't kill me or hurt me! It was some wolf man!"

"What's his name! And why did her want her dead!"

"I don't know his name! All I know that he wanted you and that wolf kid dead!" He says in his thick Australian accent of his. "He never said why, or where he was from but that he was offering money to have your heads." He says yelling at me scared still. I put my bow down and stop aiming at the ugly bird.

"Next time you see him tell him that I'm going after him." I say and throw a smoke pellet into the floor and disappear into the air but instead I grapple up into a vent and leave the lounge.

________________

I get back into the hideout to see Sara's body gone from the table I had her in. Scott is asleep on the computer desk and I sigh. I can't just leave him here.

I grab a blanket from the drawer I have full of stuff and cover Scott with the blanket. I set my bow down on the table where Sara should've been at and I remember that Scott said that he would get Sara checked out by some man named Deaton to help. I take all my weapons off and my costume off being dressed in my underwear only, I get my usual clothes back on, black skinny jeans, maroon sweater and just sit around thinking about Sara and the good times we had.

I never told her how I felt about her, and our last conversation would've been us fighting. I never got to apologize or anything.

"I'm so sorry." I mumble under my breath hoping she would hear it in wherever she is now. What my head still gets me worried about is Drake. If Scott is right about what he said about people going after Drake in order to get Scott's power or self then I need to watch out for Drake now. I could be wrong since any of Sara's enemies could've attacked her, but why werewolves?

I can't find out now since she's not here, and if I do find the killer I will ask him why. I grab my phone to get caught up with Drake but he never responds.

it's late at night of course he won't respond.