41 - Drake

Arrow Hideout; 1:00 AM 🏹

I stand by Stiles who is looking for Nyssa around town but we can't find her, anywhere. "Hey!" I hear Oliver's voice and I'm ready for another lecture about being a hero again.

I stand around looking at him as I'm still dressed in my disguise but with no mask on.

"I told you Peter was off limits!" Oliver yells at me and I don't get why he is off limits. The bastard didn't do anything for me except to let me die.

"I know, and then I realized that I didn't give a damn." I say walking around him and then he turns around facing me with his veins popping out his forehead. The man is stressed out and angry for my actions that would've made Sara proud.

"This is why I keep secrets from you! Because you let your emotions dictate your actions and it is going, to get you killed!" Oliver continues to yell at me and Scott stands behind the scenes with Derek. I cross my arms starring at Oliver not scared of him. "Did you really think you had a chance at Peter?" Oliver says worried about me.

"Nyssa and the League kidnapped Peter." Derek says not really giving a damn also about Peter, his uncle. I would feel the same if my uncle was a psychotic douche bag, but my uncle is just a farmer.

"We need to get him back." Oliver says and I get confused.

"What!"

"Yeah I'm with him, it just sounded you wanted to rescue Peter." Stiles says very confused also and comes up to me and stands next to me.

"Think about Malia, that's her father!" Scott says agreeing with Oliver and I give him a dirty look.

"That coyote hasn't been in town in forever." I say knowing that if she was here she would've killed me for trying to kill her father, or would've helped me. Stiles quickly shuts up knowing that he has a love interest for Malia and wouldn't want her to come back and know that her father was dead.

"I'll start with private air fields." Stiles whispers and then walks to the computer typing again. I get angry and then walk towards Oliver standing in front of him to give him a lecture of my own.

"Oliver, Peter killed my sister, your lover! And possible a thousand more people."

"I'm going to save him either way." He says arrogantly and I don't agree with him.

"You're out of your mind."

"And you don't need to be here." He says and I walk away from him and grab my stuff leaving the hideout.

____________
Lance Household; 1:30 AM 🏡

When I finally get to the house I'm ready to drop dead and sleep. I open the door to my bedroom which is usually open all the time. Dad is obviously sleeping and he never goes through my stuff and always likes to give me some privacy.

I take out my baton incase of something and open up my door to see the room empty. I throw my baton on to my bed and throw my bag on the floor.

I crash on to my bed and then feel weird air. I look over at my window opened up widely and raise an eyebrow. I rise up from the bed scared looking around my room.

"Scott?" I say knowing it could be one of his tricks to scare me. "You've won! You're creeping me out." I say annoyed of him at the moment since we're not speaking much as a couple.

I hear some racket go down stairs and I quickly grab my baton going down stairs slowly. I spot a man in a black suit sitting on a couch reading a GQ magazine. I notice how handsome he is and then I sneak down more sneakier.