EPISODE 1:Just another Cimorelli Day...or is it?

Dani Cimorelli as herself
Amy Cimorelli as herself

Dani & Amy's POVs:
So today is just like any other day right? Well, not exactly.

*May 23rd, 2015* [from the flashback scene in the Cimorelli:Week Of The Mermaids story]

Lauren:Amy I am learning a new song today, something that has never been done before in this household.
Amy:Congratulations Lauren, so proud of you. What is it?
Lauren:Well, you remember 2 years ago when we recorded our smash hit Made In America?
*Made In America video plays*
Lauren:My rap was fire, your verse was sweet. We both rocked that song. Well guess what?
Amy:I can't wait to hear what you have to tell me today Lauren. This feels awesome.
Lauren:I am...gonna try an incredible arrangement.
Amy:Nice. Lisa has passed on her gift to you.
Lauren:Well you see, it might be crazy. You know how they do on The Voice and Idol with all those arrangements?
Amy:Yeah that is hard work. It takes a lot of courage to be able to turn a well-known song into something completely new.
Lauren:Right, and that's why today...I'm doing Made In America on the piano.
Amy:Ah I see, well nothing wrong with that. It sounds pretty interesting that a song like that is gonna be done on the piano. But I've seen dance songs incorporated by piano. Shall I put the beat up too?
Lauren:No.
Amy:Why not?
Lauren:Because...
*moments later*
Amy:You what? Well, I'll be curious to see how this turns out. I will be back in a bit. I got an errand to run. Dani needs me. *the thought of her doing a piano version of this song is intriguing. I'll hear it later hopefully. Someone record it!*
Lauren:Tell Spice I will play with her later.
Amy:Alright. You wanna learn guitar from either of us later?
Lauren:Totally. Can you teach me? Both of you?
Amy:Sure.
Lauren:Thanks. I'll go play the song.
Amy:Good luck Lauren.

Amy's POV:
So as I left, I went to see Dani. She was sleeping. Oh man, I need to talk to her. I wanna tell her that we're gonna teach Lauren tomorrow to play the guitar. [IRL she doesn't play it but I'm sure she would do great at it] So I sang her a lullaby. She was exhausted from a long week. When we did our livestream a few days ago in the process of announcing Hearts On Fire EP to the world, we were in for a ride when we said what we said. Call us crazy for speaking out about that, but we needed to get it off our chests. [This is true, Christina took the lead for the livestream about the music industry, award shows and such. We chimed in our thoughts too. If you still haven't watched our livestream from 5/21, go watch it. It's 100 minutes long] As for now, I started to hear beautiful music. It was coming from downstairs. That is so melodic. Probably Lauren playing the piano. She's gotten so good at it. Our primary rapper/violinist/tambourine player is an incredible piano player. But when I heard the lyrics, I was shocked.

Amy thoughts:Made In America? A BALLAD!? How can one turn this party song into a ballad? That must take years to perfect. I swear Lisa is a genius. *I woke Christina up*

Christina:Amy?
Me:Christina, did you hear the beautiful music?
Christina:Amy, I'm sleeping....you woke me up from my dream. I was dreaming that I was the lead singer of Nightwish.
Me:NIGHTWISH!? BUT YOU HATE SYMPHONIC METAL!
Christina:NO I DON'T! I NEVER SAID I DID! YOU DID!
Me:Oh. [Not true, but rock music isn't my forte]
Christina:What did you want to tell me?
Me:Lauren's playing Made In America.
Christina:So? Nothing special about that...we all know that song. WE RECORDED IT!
Me:Yes. Well.
Christina:If you're gonna tell me she's doing all the song vocals, I don't want to hear it. It's basically her doing all our verses.
Me:Well.
Christina:Tell me the truth. Why did you wake me up?
Me:*pauses* Lauren's turned it into a piano only version.
Christina:*stunned* EXCUSE ME!? HOW?
Me:Remember when Lisa said that arrangements could make or break a song if you turn the original into a new version?
Christina:Yeah, and?
Me:Lisa might have taught Lauren very well.
Christina:Go check on Lauren. See how she's doing. And just to let you know, Dani went to sleep early.
Me:Was she tired?
Christina:She was crying a little bit with tears of joy. She needed to relax.
Me:OK. I'll check on Lauren.
Christina:OK, and next time you wake me up from my beautiful dream, I will take your ribbon.
Me:Oh.
Christina:I'm kidding *smiles* Go check on Laur.
Me:OK :)

Amy's POV Continued:I heard Lauren mumbling, [convo between my girls to follow]