EPISODE 11-3:Typical Cimorelli Day?

Dani & Amy:Dani & Amy, 11-3 for Typical Cimorelli Day on Adventures Of Dani & Amy, no time to talk, let's go

START

So after our video, we decided to do a jam session.

Amy's POV:Hi, I'm Amy and I recently turned 20. I have to say, Nashville feels like home to me and we only just moved here not too long ago. So after our short jam session, Dani wanted to do something on the piano. What do you think she did?

Dani:Amy, I'm gonna do a stripped down version of I Got You.

Me:This is very intriguing. I think we been meaning to do a slower version of this one for a while now.

Dani:Yeah, but I get dibs on this one first, then we'll do an acoustic or ballad version together. For now, I want to put my own spin.

Me:Yeah, because you barely get a solo in this song. Go for it.

Dani:Yas.

Me:Let me guess, you're gonna turn this into an emotionally charged ballad like Lauren did with Made In America?

Dani:That I don't know. I need to think about it first. I'm not as good of a piano player as Lauren is.

Me:Fair point. OK, let's see how you do.

Dani:YAS.

So I headed to the other room and low and behold, Dani started practicing. She did a classical piece at first, followed by tickling the ivory. I went upstairs and saw Christina sleeping again. As I was about to knock on her door, she woke up.

Christina:Oh hi Ames.

Me:Chrissy.

Christina:What's on your mind dear?

Me:Dani's gonna try to do I Got You on the piano.

Christina:OK this sounds pretty cool actually.

Me:Yeah, considering we didn't give her much of a solo in this song before.

Christina:The biggest challenge she will obviously face is can she do the entire song without losing focus.

Me:I know she can do it, but she's not sure if it'll be acoustic or a power ballad.

Christina:If she turns this into what Lauren did with Made In--

Me:Before you say it Chrissy, Dani admitted she's not as good of a piano player as Lauren.

Christina:I know, and I've been playing piano for literally forever.

Me:Anyway, shall we go check this out?

Christina:Let's go.

*meanwhile*

Dani's POV:I really am not that good at the piano. But I'm gonna try my best. So after practicing a bit, I decided it was time to do I Got You. I sent a quick text to Lisa but she wasn't around. Then I turned to Lauren and sent a quick text, she sprung down here like she was in a hurry.

Me:Do you have video editing/shooting experience?

Lauren:A little.

Me:Good, it's all I need. Shoot this video.