EPISODE 6-1:The 2021 World Series Of Poker

The Longest Journey episode will continue at a future date.

Dani & Amy:Ready for high stakes? The Adventures Of Dani & Amy takes us to the 2021 WSOP. We both just won our first WSOP bracelets and we're playing our 1st main event together.

Amy:This is my 5th year at the WSOP [according to the story]

Dani Cimorelli as herself
Amy Cimorelli as herself

Dani:If you don't know what the WSOP is, it's the biggest poker tournament in the world. Life changing money. We moved to Las Vegas in 2021 just for the WSOP in this episode.

Christina is 31
Katherine is 29
Lisa is 27
Amy is 26
Lauren is 22
Dani is 21

*at the Rio*
Jack Effel:Welcome to the 2021 WSOP Main Event. 6,791 players entered, first prize is $11M. Get into your positions, and let's shuffle up and deal!

Dani:My 1st WSOP Main, I'm nervous.

Amy:Dani, you'll be fine. This is my 5th year.

Dani's POV:We just released our latest CD called Cimorelli Live From Australia, Made In America. It has all our songs we've ever recorded plus bonus songs, minus covers. We're all working hard. Lauren's become our drummer after Lisa hurt her hands pretty badly leaving her unable to drum, thus with the switch Lauren is no longer the keyboard/piano player. Christina switched to bass and still partially does piano, and Katherine moved over to piano while doing a little guitar/bass still. I do bass and some violin, piano and drums plus guitar, flute and rap. [Lauren's still main rapper] For Amy, she is now our tambourinist, pianist, guitarist, drummer, bassist, harmonica player and sometimes raps. As for Lisa, she's still recovering from hand surgery and has been unable to perform for weeks. Because of Lisa's injuries, Lauren is our video editor/arranger now. Oh yes we still all sing of course. But enough about us, let's get to poker.

Jack:Welcome Dani, 1st Main?

Dani:Yes Mr. Effel.

Jack:Good luck.

Dani:Thank you.

Jack:Right this way to your seat.

Dani's POV:I turned 21 on June 15th, when I was able to play my first WSOP. I won my first bracelet 2 weeks later in a $5,000 Hold'Em event defeating Jason Mercier. Amy won a bracelet the next day for $10K Pot Limit Omaha defeating Erik Seidel in a 3-hour heads-up battle. During breaks, Amy serenaded the final table with her guitar doing an acoustic version of Made In America.

Amy:Lucky, we're at the same table. The feature table!

Dani:Oh I hope Norman Chad doesn't criticize my play too hard.

Amy's POV:Our table included Mike Sexton, Paul Volpe, Erick Lindgren, Daniel Alaei and Lily Kiletto. Volpe was at my final table finishing 7th. He doesn't think highly of my poker game.

Dani's POV:My boyfriend Chase Bryant is also playing at this tournament, but he's at the secondary table with my sister Christina. Her husband Nick is at this table too.

Amy's POV:My husband Alex Jones is watching me from the rail. I am gonna make you proud baby.

Dani's POV:As we were about to play, 2012 champ Greg Merson shows up and takes his seat. Volpe was giddy seeing his buddy.

Paul:Ready?

Greg:Ready as I'll ever be Paul, you'll need it.

Paul:Bring it.

Dani:Goals!

Greg:?

Dani:I'm a Cimorelli.

Lily:Oh you're that world-famous girlband who beat One Direction on the charts. Congratulations.

Dani:Thank you Lily. Good luck everyone.

All:U2.

Amy's POV:I'm not much of a table-talker, Dani is. I'm in the zone, Dani is very chatty. Ever since Sugar & Spice got revived she has become more open. I'm happy. Just as we were beginning, I heard a scream. I raced to see where it was....OMG, it's Lisa!

Lisa:Help.

Amy:Lisa!

Lisa:I'll be fine. I didn't sleep well.

Amy:Oh. :( you poor thing.

Amy's POV:Lisa's hand injuries have become problematic. I told her to go home and rest. She obliged. Vanessa Rousso who busted from this tournament took her home and said she'd keep an eye on her. *at Cimorelli's house*

Vanessa:You rest Lisa.

Lisa:OK

*later*

Amy:Alright, let's play some poker.

Dani:Yes.

SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL!