EPISODE 12-2:Kidnapped (Something more?)

Dani:Danielle here for Adventures Of Dani & Amy. We're nearing the end of our first adventures book everyone. Just 3 more episodes left after today's episode. Just a reminder, this is all about our various adventures. Some we scheduled for Book 1 will be pushed to January in Book 2. But, we saved the best for last. Here you go.

When we last left off, me and my sisters raced to save Amy. [REMEMBER THIS IS GRAPHIC THEMES AND PROFANITY SO BE READY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

EPISODE 12-2

Dani's POV:I will stop at nothing to save my sister, even if it kills me. Amy's helped me so much. Let's do this.

*enters the building*

I'm coming Amy!

Amy's POV:I don't know what this mysterious creature is doing to me. This thing has already turned my legs into something resembling a snake's tail, meaning I can't stretch them, and they're tied up preventing me from escaping. I'm so annoyed right now, and I'm also in a life and death situation. There are these powerful blades and guns pointing right at me, ready for me to be killed. And I had no way to escape. Someone save me!

Dani's POV:Me and my sisters hurried inside.

So we went in and quickly raced up the stairs. Various ogres were coming after us but we moved past them. As we rushed onward, we found the torture room. To my horror there was Amy. It looked as if she was in danger of being killed. Thankfully there was nobody in the room right now. I went up here alone while my sisters fended off the foes below. As I searched for a way to free her, it hit me, 'Pretend you are dead.' Oh wait, nevermind.

Amy's POV:So my sister Dani came to save me. But she had to hurry, I was going to be killed any minute now. *to Dani* HURRY!

Dani:I'M TRYING! THESE BONDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK. YOU NEED TO BE MARIUSZ PUDZJANOWSKI OR SOMETHING TO BREAK THESE.

Amy:Who?

Dani:5-time World's Strongest Man. Ever since he retired it's been Zydrunas Savickas or Brian Shaw who won it. *as she tries to free Amy*

Amy:Since when did you follow that sport?

Dani:Connections. My buddy Nora watches it religiously.

Amy:You are weird. *as Amy is freed* and TY! I am free from the trap.

Dani:YEET

Amy:YAS

Dani's POV:Freeing Amy, we bolted. Her legs were also free from the snaketail that constricted her and as we headed out the door, we noticed it was locked. Oh great, we were locked in! GODDAMMIT!

Amy's POV:This was now frustrating. I fear we are trapped in this building. And worse yet, we heard a self-destruct timer go off. Building to explode in 10 minutes. WE MUST HURRY!

****

Lauren's POV:After we headed outside dispatching all the forces, we went to check on Damy. We saw the door was gone, replaced with a wall. Does this mean Damy is trapped? OMG :(

****

Dani's POV:Frustrated! To make matters worse, the door disappeared. Now there was no escape. We are DEAD!

Amy:Bye Spice :'(

Dani:NO! I'M NOT GIVING UP!

Amy:IT'S HOPELESS! WE CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS POS PLACE!