EPISODE 11-1:Typical Cimorelli Day? [Episode 1 revisited]

The last few parts have been emotional ones, this one is all fun right? Well, no. This one might be emotional so, be ready.

Dani:Welcome to another episode of The Adventures Of Dani & Amy. We're already up to Episode 11.

Amy:This go-around we are going back to present day, almost. We revisit the story from Episode 1.

Dani:This gives you an idea of how crazy this is.

Amy:Before we start, you know the drill.

Dani & Amy:Song time. Let's just get right to it.

Amy & Dani Cimorelli sing Cimorelli - Everything You Have

Dani:This was featured in our Summer With Cimorelli series last year.

Amy:We're bringing this song back for you all with just us singing.

*they sing as we head to the episode*

Dani:Keep in mind, we head to of course California for the start of this episode.

Episode 11 [Episode 1 Revisited, with bonus content]

Dani's POV:So by now you know that Lauren's a sick piano player. Who else can explain how she did this unique power ballad arrangement of Made In America? Lisa's magic is on point. As for me? Well, I was sleeping much of the day away. But just how did we get there? Let's look.

[this is extra dialogue i left off in the story (i was still a novice at wattpad back then, this part here is before Amy went upstairs for a sec and after they talk about Lauren's guitar lesson later]

Lauren:By the way Amy, I know it's crazy for me to do this arrangement, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I wanna see just how far I've come.

Amy:Lauren I know it's gonna be so awesome. I'll check it out when I get back. I really hope someone can record this so we can see how far you indeed have come.

Lauren:I'll hit up Lisa. I think she's still awake.

Amy:Seriously? Dude she's been asleep for 3 hours. At least I think.

Lauren:I'd turn to you but you don't know anything about video editing.

Amy:Alright. Well I'll be back.

Lauren:Yas.

Amy's POV:So when I heard what was going on with Made In America as a ballad being done, it was very curious. This song you know and love being turned into this emotional tune. There are some songs that have been transformed from pure dance songs into pure emotionally charged songs, and vice-versa. That said, it's more pure when the dance songs get turned into the emotionally charged tunes. I really want to know why Lauren did this exactly, but hey she knows what she's doing. She's been in this band since it all began like me. Ever since we released You're Worth It she's come into her own as a performer.

*downstairs*

Lauren:OK so I need to practice before I start. The last thing I wanna do is mess it up on camera. It took a few tries but I started to feel good about this song and I was ready. I looked around for Lisa and she didn't show up yet. I hope she hurries soon, but if not I can always text her. We text each other almost daily when we're not near each other.

*back upstairs*

Amy:Lisa must be a genius or something. But is she really gonna be the one who records the video of Lauren singing? Where's Katherine and Dani? Maybe I'll get Christina up? OK let's try.