EPISODE 5-2:The Longest Journey

Amy:At 18 I was forced into this trio called Rising Youth. We were told we could not do anything other than sing.
Danielle:Not even dance?
Amy:I quit after 2 hours.
Danielle:That's rough Amy :( I'm sorry.
Amy:Yeah, but it was for the best. It's all good.
Danielle:Yeah. So anyway, I got my guitar Lucy with me. You have a name for yours?
Amy:It's Christina.
Danielle:Beautiful.

Amy's POV:Danielle seemed like a sweet girl. She told me her daughter is in preschool. I told her my daughter is a piano trainee. We drove a few more minutes and saw the place.

Danielle:This is it?
Amy:Yeah. I will go right inside from the back, you head up front. I have to prepare.
Danielle:OK see you shortly.

Danielle's POV:I popped on my MP3 player while I waited and clicked shuffle. I saw Cimorelli - Made In America come on. It had just been released and I rocked out to it. I checked to see if I could click like on it but my player didn't have the option. A few others were waiting with me. I didn't have headphones on but I turned up the volume and some of the group started dancing. Minutes later, the doors opened and we headed in. I found this young woman by the name of Katherine Krenshaw II [played by Katherine Cimorelli] and she was 18. She was at the bar serving drinks.

[Dani:The ages are scattered in this story since we're not all using our real names]

Katherine:Hey, what can I get you?
Danielle:Your sweetest lemonade with 3 limes.
Katherine:Strong drinker eh?
Danielle:I met one of the singers here in Amy Carson, she drove me here.
Katherine:That's sweet of her. First time in this place?
Danielle:I was here briefly but it was a different name for the building.
Katherine:Yeah, back in 2007 is when the place we're at was constructed.
Danielle:So it's my first Songwriter Round appearance. I can't wait to see the performers.
Katherine:You're just in luck, it's about to start in 5 minutes. I'll get your lemonade ready.
Danielle:Thanks Katherine.
*Katherine smiles*
Danielle's POV:Katherine was promoted to bar manager at this place last year. She takes care of the bar and has all these drinks. Her dream is to be a musician after she does 1 more year of the bar. Then nearby we saw another young lady who was the host here.
Host:Hello everyone. My name is Christina Patrick. I will be your host for this special event. We got a great show for you today. I have the privilege of announcing our first performer. This girl just released her 5th CD Versatile. This is Amy Carson performing Here To Party.
*Amy performs w/Erick*
Danielle's POV:Amy is amazing. Her range is so incredible. Erick did a great job helping with the lyrics. After the performance, I noticed Christina returned to stage. I wanted to hear Amy sing again, but the host had a job to do. Christina Patrick [played by Christina Cimorelli] is the sweetest teenager I ever seen. She just turned 19 and wants to be a singer full-time one day. She had put out her debut EP called The Patrick Files. After the next performances went down, I got up for a second and talked to Christina.
Christina:Oh hi, new here?
Danielle:Well, sort of. I was here several years ago when this building had a different name. Name's Danielle Avery.
Christina:I'm Christina Patrick, so nice to meet you. Amy Carson told me that she drove you here. She has something to tell you.
Danielle:Oh?
Christina:Hurry back to your seat, you'll see. Oh and one more thing *shows a picture of a triforce*
Danielle:Triforce?
Christina:I'll tell you later. Hurry to your seat.
DanielleOK.
Amy:So for my next performance I will be paying homage to Cimorelli's Wings. Brittany and Taylor, can you join me?
*Brittany & Taylor join her*
Amy:Danielle, can you come up to the stage?
Danielle:Me?! Oh. OK. *I'm so nervous*
Amy:You will...be performing with us as my guest.
Danielle:But, I can't...I'm not in the lineup.
Amy:*asks Christina* Can she do it?
Christina:Yes.
Amy:Go up here.
Danielle:OK.
*Amy performs w/Brittany, Taylor and special guest Danielle Avery*
Amy:OMG, Danielle Avery is a hidden gem. We should get her signed to my label.
-----
Amy:OK sis, this is interesting.
Dani:It's only gonna get wilder. Be back for Pt. 3 of Episode 5.
Amy:YAS
Dani:Now to make you wear this
Amy:You're not making me wear a banana suit Danielle Cimorelli! LISA!