EPISODE 9-1:Cimorelli 30th Year Anniversary

Lauren:Hey friends, it's Lauren Cimorelli *with her guitar in hand, though she doesn't play IRL* and if you're expecting Dani & Amy, they are not here right now. Unfortunately, they are sleeping. So I'm younger than Amy but older than Danielle. I'm 17 and I play piano, tambourine, violin, sing and of course rap. Speaking of my rap, I'll play you a song with me singing AND rapping in it. This is a lesser known song called Creeping In My Soul. Video is very intense, not recommended for all ages. But I'm 17, I can watch. YAS!

*Lauren sings/raps Cryoshell - Creeping In My Soul*

Lauren:This next episode is sponsored by Pepsi. Live For Now. In this episode, the remaining 2 members of the original lineup of Cimorelli are still alive. What you don't know is why that is the case. Well, here you go. Unfortunately, I am one of those who died in this episode [thankfully this is not IRL] :'( *strums Good Enough* Danielle & Amy are still alive 30 years later after Cimorelli was formed. Today is the 30th year anniversary. Before that, take a look to find out what happened leading up to this scene.

EPISODE 9:NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ALL AUDIENCES, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THERE IS A LOT OF DEATHS IN THIS EPISODE (NONE OF THIS IS IRL BTW)

September 2017

Dani:Hey Amy.

Amy:Yes?

Dani:You OK?

Amy:No.

Dani:Me too.

Amy:It's heartbreaking to see what happened that day.

Dani:I'm only 17, you're only 22. Why did it have to be this way?

Amy's POV:Heartbreak. It's such a bad thing. So we decided to form Damy and dedicate our music to our fallen family members. We put out our first CD as a duo called Damy Part 1. We're a singer-songwriter duo from Nashville and we have our Cimorelli apparel as a tribute to our family.

Dani's POV:That day when the tragedy hit, I want to forget it forever, but it forever stays with you. I was crying.

*FLASHBACK*

Dani:NO! LAUREN I'M NOT LOSING YOU!

Lauren:Dani, I'm dying. Nothing can be done.

Dani:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lauren:I'm sorry Spice, I love you. *kisses Dani*

Dani:*sobbing*

Lauren:Keep the Cimorelli name alive, please.

Dani:*crying* I will....

Lauren passes away at 19.

---

Amy:LISA! I'm coming!

Lisa:HURRY! I don't have much longer before I get crushed.

Amy:*sprinting* OMG those spikes are gonna kill Lisa if I don't hurry...LISA! I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN!

Lisa:HURRRRRY!

Amy:OMFG I'M TOO LATE! *crying*

Lisa is killed as the spikes crush her. She is dead at 23.

Amy:I WANT TO DIE! I FAILED HER! *crying non-stop*

END FLASHBACK

Dani:Katherine & Christina also died that day, they were murdered by a bunch of thugs. [who were since arrested and put in jail for life]