EPISODE 6-3:The 2021 World Series Of Poker

Amy's POV:I was shaken up throughout the day, it was 2 AM local and I was sleepy too. Lily came and hugged me.

Lily:Oh Amycakes, I hope you're OK.

Me:I'll be fine. Thank you Lily.

Lily:You said I'm worth it earlier? Well, you're worth it too.

Me:*crying tears of joy*

Lily:I was afraid to tell my story of my struggle to get where I am, then I heard you sing. You are amazing.

Me:OMFGTYSM! *hugs*

Lily:How tall are you btw?

Me:Just 4'10". Turner syndrome.

Lily:OMG. I know that condition. One of my poker buddies has that disease. Her name is Candi Devlin.

Me:OMG. Tell her I'm praying for her.

Lily:I will. Thank you. I'll ask her to watch that speech you gave about this condition.

Me:OK TY! But let's get back to poker.

Lily:Right.

Me:YAS.

Lily:YAS? Can you tell me what Yas means?

Me:'A Glaswegian expression used to make others aware of extreme satisfaction. Would generally be exclaimed if the speaker had achieved something or had been given/granted something which gave them pleasure or brought them happiness.' from Urban Dictionary

Lily:YAS

I smile.

Dani's POV:Tournament continues, play got dwindled down. I saw Big Brother legend Daniele Donato came to my table, in Phil Hellmuth's gear. Um, OK why? The final table drew near and I won so many pots in a row. I kept an eye on my sister Amy who was moved to my table, and it pained me seeing her low in chips. 11 remained and she was under 500,000 chips. I had about 47 million. Action was to me and I held the pocket Aces. Amy was in the big blind. This was a tough spot because I didn't want to knock out my sister. But I had no choice and announced 'All-in'. Amy picked up a hand she liked and went all-in. She showed pocket Queens and I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Erick saw my face and was like confused.

Erick:But Dani, you have Aces.

Me:I don't want to bust my sister. 2 Queens please!

Erick:How noble and weird.

Amy:Spice.

Me:Bubbles.

I am psychic. 2 Queens came on the flop with a 6. That made me happy inside. But then an Ace popped on the turn. Not goals. I didn't want an Ace on the river.

Me:Give her a 5!

Erick:I'm calling a Jack.

Me:5!

The river--Ace.

I saw Amy's reaction. Heartbreak. Amy was broken. Out in 11th.

Me:I am so incredibly sorry Bubbles. *gives long hug*

Amy:*crying* *she leaves table saying goodbye*

I would then bust my boyfriend Chase Bryant in 10th. Chase told me 'I wasn't here to win, I was here to have fun. I have no expectations.'

I smiled, kissed my boyfriend and he said goodbye. Final table was set. As for Amy.

Amy's POV:I answer my phone. It was Christina.