EPISODE 6-2:The 2021 World Series Of Poker

Dani's POV:Our table was ready to get going as some of the other tables already started. We looked at the official seating chart. The feature table, oh how daunting this is.

FEATURE TABLE:

1 Greg Merson

2 Paul Volpe

3 Erick Lindgren

4 Mike Sexton

5 David Dennaghy

6 Dani Cimorelli

7 Steve Johnson

8 Lily Kiletto

9 Daniel Alaei

10 Amy Cimorelli

This looked to be a tough group. Johnson and Dennaghy were of no real challenge and Volpe didn't think highly of Bubbles [Amy Cimorelli] so I decided to rile up Paul.

Me:You better be nice to Amy, she's my big sis.

Paul:Yeah whatever. Wake me up when you have $15M in lifetime poker earnings.

Amy stares at Paul

Paul:What?

Mike:Keep it clean folks, this is a friendly poker game.

Lily:Mike Sexton, a legend. Respect his words. He helped my game so much.

Amy:YAS

Mike:What is a yas?

Me:Don't ask. Please.

[A/N:Because this is a poker tournament that is the setting, I'm not gonna tell you the hand breakdowns or stuff like that, that is probably gonna be boring so I will just get to the good stuff]

So as the tournament was well underway, me and Amy picked up a few pots, but nothing too significant. Daniel Alaei who has won several bracelets is taking us to the woodshed. Erick quipped with jealousy.

Erick:Remember in 2004 when I busted you out of the Montreal tournament?

Daniel:I'm not worried dude.

Erick:Dude, I'm a better player than you. I have studied.

Daniel:All I know is we're the 2 to beat.

Paul:Hey what about me?!

Daniel:You're 3rd.

Paul:OK. Just checking.

Erick:Mike is always dangerous. His poker savvy trumps all of us. Then Greg and Lily. I think this will be fun.

Daniel:I'm ready to battle.

Greg:Guys you're forgetting about the other 4.

Erick:I know how sneaky Steve is. I played against him in a cash game last week. He's a tough player even though he ended up losing $27,000.

Steve:Yes and we know you love to rock and roll. You wanted to be a metal singer before poker.

Erick:Not true bro.

Amy's POV:These boys are chatting it up and I'm like, 'M-A-D-E I-N AMERICA'

Dani's POV:We just stayed out of the convo, but chatted it up with Lily.

Amy:Lily

Lily:Yes?

Amy:You're worth it.