INTERLUDE:Meeting Trouble & I Got You Videoshoot

Dani:We're taking a break from the story to bring you another Interlude. Lauren came up with this concept so it's on her.

Amy:Here you go.

INTERLUDE:MEETING TROUBLE

Dani plays Danielle Carpenter, Amy plays Amy Harrison. Two 20-somethings both looking to make it in the music industry. Dani is 5'8", Amy is 4'10".

The rest of Cimorelli do not appear in this interlude, except for Lauren who plays herself.

Danielle Carpenter is 22. She was just fired from her job at a local post office. Her dream is to be a singer-songwriter/musician full-time.

Amy Harrison is 24. She was just fired from her job at a local restaurant. Her dream is to be a singer-songwriter/musician full-time.

Lauren's POV throughout the interlude.

Hey it's Lolo. OK so I am here working on my debut solo album entitled simply Just Lauren. I was expecting some company today so I am working on finishing up before they get here. I'm 21 now and my band Cimorelli decided to take a year off to unwind. I began working on my musical ability. I just bought myself a drum kit and began recording drums for the album. I called Dave Grohl to see if he could give me a hand. He was on his way and would be here in 20 minutes. He told me he had to take his mother to the store to buy some groceries and then would come over. Sweet! I get to work with Grohl. Then I heard a knock. It was my company I was expecting. These two young ladies with a style all their own came with their smiles wide.

Danielle:Hello

Amy:Hi ya.

Me:Nice to meet you. I'm Lauren Cimorelli. I've been expecting you.

Danielle:Cool. Well I'm Danielle Carpenter and I just got fired from the post office. On my days off I was practicing my music.

Amy:I'm Amy Harrison. I unfortunately got fired from a Mexican restaurant nearby after 6 months working there. Like Danielle here, I also practiced my music on my off days.

Me:I see. Well, I'm here working on my debut album. Cimorelli who I am a member of took a year off to unwind. Christina, Katherine and Lisa have been worn out lately. They're my oldest sisters.

Danielle:Nice.

Amy:I'm sure they have raised you well.

Me:Yes indeed. Alright, let's go ahead and get to work.

I head back to the drum set to record for my own album. This was gonna be fun. Grohl was on his way over. I got a call and it was from him. I said 'Hi'

He said, 'Lauren, it's Dave. I might run a little late. Mom is chatting up with her friends from the senior center. Talk shortly.'

Okay. His mom hasn't been doing too good lately so I can see why he would be running late. I am praying for her. Back to practicing. Meanwhile.

Danielle:What direction do you see yourself going in?

Amy:Probably Christian Pop/Rock. I was inspired by this girl Francesca Battistelli. The emotion she shows in her voice is amazing. How about you?

Danielle:I see myself as more Country Rock. I don't think there's a lot of those kind of artists out there. Lauren, you?

Amy:Lauren's busy on drums. Let's wait.

Danielle:OK Amy.

*Lauren gets a call from Dave*

'Lauren, it's Dave. I'm on my way. Mom told me that her friends from the center will drive her there. See you in 3'