EPISODE 7-1:Not your typical Cimorelli day. Dani's condition

Amy:Hey guys it's Amy of The Adventures Of Dani & Amy. Dani went to the bathroom to be alone. She didn't sleep well. This next episode is gonna be a pretty emotional one. But, like with Episode 1 it will start like any normal day in the Cimorelli household, except this. 1 Girl Nation and Victoria Avenue decided they want to move in with us. Christina took the role as leader and a motherly figure. Also in this story, our parents and brothers do not appear. Kelsey is a member of 1 Girl Nation again after re-uniting with them. Her husband Caleb was enlisted in the Army so therefore he will not appear. Prepare to get emotional for what you're about to read. You all know by now I have Turner Syndrome. What happens when my sister finds out she has this condition? You'll see. But first, I'm gonna play you a song that means a lot to me. It's just me on the guitar singing for you.

*plays A Lot Like Love, singing all the lyrics*

Amy:Now with that being the backdrop, enjoy this story. You may need some tissues.

July 2015

Amy's POV:So we just moved to Nashville. Things were going well here in our new home. We finished our promo for Hearts On Fire EP for the 30 day challenge, but we're still promoting this album. It's our baby. We heard a knock on the door and asked who it was. There were 8 voices in unison. I think I know those voices. It's my sisters and--no wait, my sisters are currently at home right now. Who could it be? *opens* It's---them?!

1 Girl Nation:Hi *they all say hi*

Victoria Avenue:G'day mate *they all say hi*

Amy:Hey. What are you doing here?

Holly:Remember when we saved you that day on December 14th? Well, we thought about it.

Peta:We decided we wanted to move in with you girls.

Tiara:Because you're worth it.

Kayli:I was very rude to you girls when the announcer was complimenting your performance. I take full responsibility. I was so antsy to find out who won, but I should have waited.

Amy:It's OK Kayli, don't worry. We forgive you.

Kayli:Thank you.

Lindsey:We know how hard you have worked to get where you are.

Lauryn:All the struggles you've had, we've had, we'll work together.

Carmen:We believe in you all. We should never have doubted you.

Kelsey:When you all sing, you move people. You dug so deep and when your young sister Dani sang, it was powerful stuff. Especially with Before October's Gone. I gotta be honest, I'm jealous she wrote it because I never knew she had it in her. She's truly an MVP.

Amy:I'll tell Dani you said that, thank you. *Kelsey smiles* Anyway, you have good timing, we were just about to do a cover video. Victoria Avenue, because you convinced us to stay in the GC, we'll let you pick. 1GN, you can pick the next one.

1GN:Okay :) *Victoria Avenue huddles*

Holly:I think we should do Carrie Underwood's See You Again. That girl can do it all.

Tiara:I concur.

Peta:What are you a squire? LOL. But yes I agree.

Amy:YAS. I'll get my sisters.

I tell Cimorelli we're doing See You Again. No not Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth, but Carrie Underwood.

Amy:Girls, this is a white wall.