EPISODE 8-4:Sisterly Love + INTERLUDE:Halo

Dani:We have breaking news at the Adventures Of Dani & Amy studio

Amy:This is big.

******

Christina:Surprise! It's our new cover video What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber. Dani is on the guitar for this cover. Enjoy.

*What Do You Mean cover plays*

******

Amy:That was our guest star, our big sister Christina!

Dani:Big round of applause for her.

YAS!

Christina:We, Cimorelli hope you like it :) You're welcome CimFam. Now I will see myself out :) Thanks again girls for being in this band, and for being great sisters.

We hug Christina. Christina grabs a guitar and heads off the set, strumming to I Got You.

Dani:I think she could get good at the guitar.

Amy:Who wants to teach her?

Dani:I'm closest to her, maybe it's me.

****

Dani:To our Halo recreation, then we get to 8-4 of Sisterly Love.

INTERLUDE:STARSET - HALO RECREATION [Starset members have POV]

Commander:Where is she? Just when we need her most.

Agent 7:She's coming. *someone enters*

Yes?

Commander:Star Trooper Amy Elizabeth, we need you.

Amy:I'm here. What's up?

Commander:Well you see, your sister was kidnapped by an evil scientist, and now he's going to try and kill her. You must save her before it's too late.

Amy:Oh god no! Danielle Nicole must be saved. I am on it!

Commander:I'm counting on you Star Trooper.

Amy:I won't let you down.

Dustin Bates' POV:Hello, it's the lead singer of Starset Dustin Bates here, formerly of Downplay. So Amy & Dani have been separated and now Amy is on a quest to rescue her sister from the evil scientist Dr. Deathgun. I approach Amy.

Me:Ready to take on the scientist?

Amy:Yes. I am ready.

Me:Good to know. Let's begin. His lair is quite a few miles from here, you'll need that buggy to guide you through the dunes.

Amy:If I can survive several near-death experiences, and being dealt with Turner, I can handle anything. This will be no problem.

Me:Don't be so sure it's that easy. Dr. Deathgun has traps spread all over the place.

Amy:I got this Dustin, i promise you.

Me:Very well. Go.

Amy:Right.

Adam Gilbert's POV:I'm the drummer Adam Gilbert of Starset. We only released our debut album last year and we've gotten plenty of buzz. Halo has gotten a lot of buzz too. As for the story, Amy Elizabeth set out to find her sister by driving her moon buggy to the doom dome where Dr. Deathgun is hiding, and where he has Danielle Nicole held captive. Along the way, Amy finds a mercenary riding past her.