EPISODE 4-3:Battle Of The Bands, Dani & Amy Cimorelli fight

Dani & Amy:So yeah, things are getting heated for us. Read on below. We do love each other obviously. In this episode, a lot of anger is shown. Profanity is here too and this gets insane. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

*Dani & Lauren see they got 10s across the board too*
Dani:Sugar! We did it! We got all 10s.
Lauren:YAS! Take that Air Raid.
Dani:Let's keep it up.
*Hosts announce 10 bands remain. Spice Angel & Air Raid are in the top 2*

Amy:DANIELLE CIMORELLI! *growling*
Dani:Amy. What's gotten into you?
Amy:How in the world do you think you're gonna win?
Dani:Excuse me? Well listen here Amy, I am not ready to go down without a fight. You were great and I know we have to step up, so prepare to go down. We matched you.
Amy:WHAT!? *shocked* HOW?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET 10s?
Dani:Eli Young Band.
Amy:YAS. I'm glad you know I like them, but that song doesn't sound like 10s-worthy.
Dani:Passion is what me and Lauren and band have. You got focus? I got passion. I'll take passion.
Amy:If you say so Dani.

Katherine's quick POV:The last 2 performers of Round 2 are Amy's band and Dani's band. Spice Angel is next, they perform A Thousand Horses - Smoke. I'm one of the judges. Dani shined as well as Lauren, but the rest of the band seemed out of sync. 7s across the board we gave *watch out for curse words, I'm sorry*
Charli XCX:When you started Dani & Lauren, it was going good. But the band never could stay in sync.
Dani:Crap!
Kimberly Perry:You fought valiantly. I admire you. You could be a star in Nashville.
Dani:I'll take it. *she waits in the room*
Amy:My turn.

Katherine's quick POV:Air Raid tackles Papa Roach - Last Resort. Amy throws down some raps *she learned from Lauren* After the performance, they got 7s across the board. Amy felt shaky.
Charli XCX:Amy, this song did not suit you. You were the weakest part.
Amy:What?
Charli:Good job by the rest of your band though staying in tune, that's the reason why you got 7s. I hate to say it, this performance vocally from you sucked.
Amy:I'm pissed!
Charli:But, you and Spice Angel are still T-1st.
Amy:What?! HOW THE HELL ARE WE BOTH FIRST?! WE DIDN'T DO A GREAT JOB WITH EITHER OF OUR PERFORMANCES!
Kimberly Perry:Dani and Lauren did great vocally and with their melodies, but the rest of the band was way off. Your band was opposite. You didn't do good vocally, but the rest of the band shined.
Amy:I'm intrigued to see how this ends.
Katherine:Amy, what I think was key to this performance is the guitars staying with the beat. You would have a much lower score if the rhythm was off. The only bad part was your vocal.
Joanna Beasley:Which is the most important part of the performance!
Amy:I know. Well, this should be a good end.

The Final 5:Delain, Echosmith, Air Raid, Spice Angel, The Agonist *the hosts give a speech, things are about to get heated. Dani & Amy:Profanity coming, be ready. Don't read on if you're younger than 13.*
PROFANITY ALERT-Backstage
Dani:AMY!
Amy:DANI!
Dani:YOU'RE GONNA LOSE FOR REAL NOW YOUNG LADY!
Amy:HELL FUCKING NO! WHY SHOULD I FEEL LIKE I WILL LOSE?
Dani:BECAUSE YOU ARE SO ARROGANT RIGHT NOW!
Amy:ME!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS BEING THE ARROGANT ONE!
Dani:EXCUSE ME!? WELL YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP! I WILL DEFINITELY BE GLAD TO BEAT YOU!
Amy:OH IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! PREPARE TO LOSE!
Dani:JUST TRY ME! *Amy is angered*

*minutes later*

Dani:I WILL KICK YOUR BEHIND YOU NUTCASE!
Amy:NOT BEFORE I DO FIRST YOU LUNATIC!
[in truth, we love each other so much, this was out of character. We just got too heated]
Amy:I GOT ONE THING TO DO.
*slaps Dani in the face, Amy slapped back by Dani. Fight breaks out. Dani & Amy go after each other's throats, fighting excessively, punching and attacking each other like a brawl breaking out. After 15 minutes, the fight stopped. They apologized to each other for causing a ruckus.

*later, both girls bruised*

Amy:I'm sorry, I got carried away.
Dani:It's my fault. I shouldn't have done that.
Amy:Don't worry Dani, let's just go perform. I'm up next. Oh boy...

Air Raid performs Delain - Stardust. The performance is all over the place.

Amy:I sucked. *mad*
Joanna:We gave you 5s across the board. The whole band was out of tune. Christina seemed to be shaky on piano. Your vocals were alright, but you were all a mess.
Amy:I know. I failed.

Dani's POV:Hearing Air Raid got 5s, this was an opening I had. I can't blow it. First I console Amy.
Amy:*cries*
Dani:I'm so sorry. It's my fault. If you lose, it's because of my selfishness.
Amy:No, it's on me. I slapped you first. *hugs Dani*
Dani:Amy
Amy:Dani *Dani heads to stage*

Spice Angel performs Big & Rich - Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy). This performance was average.

Kimberly:We were split on this one. Charli gave an 8, but the rest gave 6s.
Charli:This was a nice performance. I don't see why you got 6s from the others.
Katherine:I have to be honest, I didn't like this performance. Lauren stumbled on the raps. This is a tricky song anyway
Lauren:It's OK. I did my best. This is an unfamiliar song to me.
Joanna:Good attitude.

The rest perform, announces the final 2. Air Raid & Spice Angel

Amy:ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! *in shock* HOW DID I ADVANCE TO FINAL 2!?
Dani:Because we're a 'team', and the others sucked. LOL.
Amy:Well, I'm glad it's down to us 2. But where's Lisa?!
Dani:I haven't seen her all day. Oh no...is she talking to the cute guys again?
Amy:Same old Lisa. *smiles* Well this is it Dani. Let's do this.
Dani:Right. Good luck.
Amy:You too.

Spice Angel performs Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most while Air Raid performs Sleeping Romance - The Promise Inside. The judges are torn.

Kimberly:For me this goes to Spice Angel.
Joanna:Uh, Spice Angel.
Katherine:Sorry Dani & Lauren, Air Raid by a small amount.
Charli:I go Air Raid.
Dani:Great. Who breaks the tie?
Christina:Who knows.
Amy:Hmm.
Lauren:I think, what if it's co-champions?
Storme:Not in the rules. There has to be one clear winner. And with that, I am deciding-
*FREEZE*
Storme:?
LISA?!
Lisa:I will break this tie. *shows off bass guitar*
Amy:WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!? YOU MISSED EVERYTHING!
Dani:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!
Lisa:Can't a girl go meet cute guys?
Dani & Amy:I knew it.
Lisa:Oh anyway, the winner is...a tie.
Dani:LISA!
Amy:LISA?
Lisa:I'm sorry, but it's impossible to choose. If I pick one, the other will disown me. Therefore, it's a draw.

SHOCKED LOOKS ON ALL

Lisa:That means...you all will listen to me.
All:*faints*
Lisa:YAS