EPISODE 12-1:Kidnapped

Amy:Hey it's Amy, Dani went to the bathroom to be alone but just to freshen up mainly. So we just finished our LA show and now we're Manila bound. Can we get there in one piece? Meanwhile, in Episode 12 of this book, we get to a dangerous situation.

I'll leave it at that, enjoy. This is a quick 2-shot so enjoy. There is some profanity though with SOME graphic elements.

A/N:Skip this episode if it's too much for you and read past episodes or one of my other books.

EPISODE 12:Dani & Amy play themselves,

Amy's POV:I'm here by the piano learning some new music for our tour. It was unfortunately just us two as our 4 other sisters had not come back yet from their vacation. At any rate, me and Dani were going on a quick trek for a couple weeks. I would be on piano or guitar and Dani on guitar or drums. I'm pretty solid at the keys ever since Lauren taught me her secrets. If only she was here right now. So as I was playing, I heard the phone ring. I went to pick it up and saw it was Mysterious Caller. Hmm. So I answered

'Hello?'
'Are you Amy?'
'Yes?'
'Good. That's all I wanna know.'
'OK?'
'Bye'

And that was officially the weirdest call ever. I buzzed Dani and she came down. We were taking care of the house while our older siblings plus Lauren were out. Christian, Nick and Joey are here with us too. So I got another call, same Mysterious Caller. This time it was more serious. I answered hesitantly.

'Hello?'
'Are you Amy?'
'Yes?'
'Good. You're wondering why I called.'
'Uh, yeah?'
'Hehe.'
'What?'
'Bye'
'But--'

What in the world?! Then I got a text and it was from my brother Alex. He said in text, 'Amy, Dani, our sisters have been kidnapped.' I quickly responded, 'OMG! I'm coming.' I told Dani to wait at home. Dani was upset that she couldn't go with me. Someone had to watch the boys. I sprinted out and went to find my sisters.

Dani's POV:I was livid with Amy. Why did I have to be stuck babysitting? I called the nearest babysitter to watch the kids and none other than my friend Natalie [NatalieCim] applied to help.

No sooner did I utter the words 'Bob's your uncle' than Natalie coming by. We've become pretty good friends lately and it's always nice to get to understand fans better. I'm pretty tight with a few CimFam. [I do love every single one of you personally, but there's just a few particular CimFam I tend to hang out with the most because we've been friends for a long time] Anyway, I told Natalie the situation about my sisters and she understood what was going on. I put out a tweet,

'Pray for us, we have a family emergency.' ~DaniCim

No sooner did I put that tweet out did I see a bunch of RTs for my prayer tweet. For now I thanked Natalie for helping me and I went off to help Amy. Amy does not know I'm doing this, but she has to know that I'm not gonna sit and watch my sisters suffer. I am going to help.

Natalie's POV:So I'm one of the people who talks to Dani a lot on Twitter. Yes I'm goofy, but I am very caring. She trusts me a lot hence why she asked me first to watch the boys. I called up Dani's friend Julia to swing over to help with the house, just in case I need a backup. I know I can't do this alone because these are the 3 youngest kids in this family. Dani is just slightly older than Christian.

Dani's POV:As I hurried to find my sisters, I noticed I couldn't find Amy anywhere. I checked my tracker I installed and noticed I was closer to my sisters in distance than her. OK so Amy must have gotten sidetracked. Then I yelled out, 'Dammit! Whoever kidnapped my sisters is in big trouble!' My fury was boiling over. Then I got a text from Alex, his tone was sounding mortified. He texted, 'OMG DANI! I JUST WITNESSED AMY GETTING KIDNAPPED TOO! HURRY! YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!' I KNEW I HAD TO HURRY! I got my sprint shoes on and hurried as fast as I could. My speed took me to an abandoned warehouse. I used my tracker and saw some dots come on the screen. That must be some life forms residing here. IT'S MY SISTERS! I threw a power punch and broke down the door. I quickly called Natalie and told her, 'Natalie, all of my sisters have been kidnapped.' Then I told her, 'I'm giving you my Twitter login, don't tell anyone this login.' I quickly DMed her and told the info, asking her to look after it until I returned.