Three

I felt bad leaving Zayn home while he is sick, but when Louis gets their soon so he wont be alone.

I was sitting at my desk looking at the stack of papers that I had to look over and edit, but I couldn't push myself to do them. I sat back in my chair and stared at the wall, then I sat up and pulled out the velvet box that held the future I so desperately wanted.

I opened it and saw the silver band with a small diamond in the center. I ran my fingers over it and dreamt about the moment I would ask him, the look in his face, how he would react, everything.

There was a knock on the door I closed the small box and put it back in suit jacket pocket. I answered and Niall walked in with a small stack of papers.

"Hey Harry, you look terrible," he commented casually.

"Nice to see you to Niall." I sarcastically said.

"Sorry but you do. Is there something wrong?"

"Zayn is sick and I'm just worried." He gave my a sad smile and sat down, putting two stacks of papers on my desk.

"Well why don't you email Karen and tell her you don't feel good and go home?"

I thought about it for a moment and then opened my email and telling my boss that I didn't feel good and that I'm going to go home.

"Well thank you for that idea Niall, I going to get going." I picked up the papers putting them in my bag while Niall picked up the stack he brought in.

"I will see you tomorrow," he said with a wave. I waved back and walked to the elevator.

When I got home I saw that Louis' car was here. Parking, I got out leaving my stuff in my car. I walked in to the house looking around, then I heard crying upstairs, moving towards the stairs, calling out Zayn's name. When I did the crying stopped and I heard someone moving hurriedly. I open the door I saw Louis sitting on the bed looking at the bathroom door then to me. I walked over to the door and knocked softly, asking what's wrong and went to give Louis a questioning glance but he left to go down stairs.

"Zayn can you please open the door?" I heard he sniffing and then the door opened to a red faced and puff eyed Zayn.

"Zayn baby, what's wrong?" He looked at me for a minute then hugged me. I hugged him back not really knowing what was going on then he pulled away and walked over to the bed. He had on one of my jumpers on and I could tell something was in the pocket. I walked over to him and pulled him in to my lap. When I did I felt the thing that was in his pocket and it felt like a stick, when I went to try to get it he swatted my hand away and got up out of my lap. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I stood up and looked at him,

"Zayn?" He looked up at me with a sad look.

"I know why I've been sick," he said in a quiet voice. I just looked him waiting for an answer. then he pulled out the thing that was in his pocket and handed it to me, looking down at it, I recognized it as a pregnancy test. It read positive. I looked at it for a moment then I looked up at Zayn who had tears running down his face. I gently pulled his face up to look at me and I gave him the biggest smile that I have ever had.

"You're not mad?" he asked shyly.

"Of course im not! this is amazing!" I pulled him into a hug, when he pulled away from me he was smiling.

"But you're crying." He noticed giggling.

"Happy tears baby," I pulled him into a kiss. I felt his hands snake up to my waist then he stopped and pulled away. I gave him a confused look and he put his hand in my pocket and pulled out the velvet box.

"Harry," he looked up to me and I grabbed the box and got on one knee.

"Zayn, you are the best thing that has ever happed to me. I don't know what I would do with out you, you are my whole world, my everything. I know in the past that we have had some ups and downs but we got through them. Now that we have this wonderfully miracle on the way, I am even more happy to be with you," I looked at him with his hand over his mouth and I continued,

"Zayn Malik will you marry me?" I opened the box and waited for a response. He nodded his head,

"Yes, yes!" he said almost screaming and I got up from the floor and put it on his finger while he was bouncing up and down on his heals. Once it was on his finger he hugged me wrapping his arms around my neck. He pulled away, then kissed me hard.

We were like this for awhile then I pulled away.

"I love you, and you." I said kissing his flat stomach. Remembering that Louis was still here and probably wondering what we are doing.

I commented that Louis was still downstairs and Zayn couldn't help but call out Louis' name loudly running down stairs. I followed him quickly and saw Zayn tackle Louis with a hug. Zayn showed him the ring and he jumped up and down excitedly. Zayn also told Louis the baby thing.

"Well now that that is taken care of, I call being the godfather."
~*~