Four

{time skip}

I was so excited for this baby, I will admit at first I thought it was a mistake but I'm loving it now.

Harry has been so helpful with everything but hovering a little but not bad. I was 8 weeks and all ready planing baby rooms, while picking out a theme for the wedding. Yes you can say it's a little to early for all that but I'm so excited and couldn't help it.

I was laying in bed playing with my phone before going to sleep with Harry cuddled up against my stomach gently rubbing it. I was hoping for a girl so we could spoil her in everything, but I also want a boy.

I put my phone down and tried to get some sleep. But I kept tossing and turning, even gently moving Harry off me to try to get comfortable. But nothing worked, so I got up and walked around.

When I got to the kitchen I made some tea to help calm my nerves. Maybe I'm to stressing myself out by trying to do to many things at once. I sat there with my head in my hands trying to relax when all of a sudden I felt this pain shot through out my stomach.

I thought it was nothing till it kept getting worse, I grabbed my stomach trying to ease the pain but it wouldn't stop. I stood up to go get Harry but when I did I felt something run down my leg, I ran to the bathroom and took my sweats off seeing blood run down my leg.

I screamed for Harry I pulled my pants back up and tried to walk down the hallway but the pain was getting worse. I kept screaming till I saw him run toward me, his face was covered in panic as he was out of breath. Picking me up as gently as he could and sped walked to the car. He sat me down inside and went back to grab the keys and a jacket for me since I didn't have a shirt on. He came back jumped in the car and drove to the hospital.

As we pulled up, he jumped out and ran to get me. He picked me up and ran inside with me in his arms. Nurses ran to use and put me in a wheelchair and took me to a room while asking Harry questions. We got there and saw our normal doctor telling the nurses to put me on the bed and for Harry to wait outside. I fell asleep shortly after that.
~*~

Opening my eyes and seeing Harry sitting next to me with his head in his hands crying. I grabbed his arm and his head shot up, he got up and hugged me still cry a bit. He pulled away and gave me a sad look.

"Baby I'm sorry,"

"What happened? Is the baby okay?" I asked quickly but all he could do was look down and not make eye contact.

"Zayn baby, w-we lost it." He said barely to be heard, but I heard it.

My hands traveled down to my stomach and felt around not feeling the tiny little fat. I closed my eyes and let out a pained cry. I felt Harry sit on he bed and hug me, I hugged him back tightly. We sat like this for a while till I pulled away, only to stop crying when a nurse walked in and said we could go home. We nodded and I changed slowly, when I was done, we walked out to the car and went home. We got home and I just walked inside, not waiting for Harry the help me out, and went up to our bathroom locking the door and drawing a bath.

I hugged my knees to my chest and cried. I felt empty, like something was missing. I didn't feel the same anymore.

~*~