Twenty Eight

This is wrong.

This is so wrong, but I can't stop. His hands are everywhere on me, gripping my hips or pulling my shirt. I don't want to stop but I pull away remembering that we are in a coffee shop parking lot. We are both breathing heavily with our foreheads touching. Liam is staring me in the eye and for some reason I want to kiss him again. But I shake the thought from my head and look down to where I'm gripping his shirt.

"I-I should go." I let go of his shirt and open the door but before I could sit down in the car Liam pulls me back.

"Can I be there when the baby is born?" I stare at him for a moment and nod slightly. I can't so no to him since one of the twins might be his. He smiles softly and kisses me once more and I for some reason kiss back. He pulls away and tells me that he'll text me and goes to his car. I slowly get in my with my stomach is filled with butterflies and moving. I leave before he does and sit in my drive way before going in.

Why did I let that happen? I shouldn't have done that, but then again it felt like I should have. I know when I go inside Harry will know something is up, I was never really good at lying. I check the mirror at my appearance and see that my lips are swollen and red. I groan and hope for the best that he doesn't realize anything. I slowly get out of the car and make my way to the front door. I open it slowly since it was unlocked and see no one downstairs. Once the door is shut behind me I make my way upstairs to our room, seeing Harry not there either. I put my wallet and keys down and make my way to the bathroom hoping I might find him in there.

When I walk into the bathroom I find Harry sitting in the tub with his eyes closed.

"Harry?" He opens his eyes and I see that they are blood shot and red. He's been crying.

"I thought you weren't coming back." His voice sounds so broken and small. I look down and walk in to the bathroom sitting on the toilet.

"Where's Payton?"

"Gems took her to moms for a sleep over." I nod and slowly start to get undressed so I could get in the tub with him. Once he sees what I'm doing he moves around to make a space for me. When I sit down in between his legs with my back facing him he hugs me quickly and gently.

"I'm so sorry baby. W-when you left I thought I lost y-you." He's crying again and I realize that I am to. I turn around so I'm facing him and my bump hitting his stomach slightly.

"Harry it's okay. I didn't leave, I'm here. Breathe baby." I run my hand through his damp hair trying to calm him down. He pulls me into a hug and cries for awhile longer then calms down with his head on my chest. I lay my head on his with my fingers still going through his hair.

"Everything's going to be okay. We'll get through it some how." He pulls away from me and looks at me. I look over his face and eyes feeling immediately bad for earlier events from today. He nods and cups my fave bringing me into a kiss, I don't stop him missing the feeling of his lips. The kiss doesn't get anymore heated and he pulls away first kissing me in the forehead.

"I love you Zayn. So fucking much." Another tear falling from his eyes and I'm quick to wipe it away.

"I love you too. No more tears I've seen enough of them this week, yeah?" He nods and we both get out and cuddle on our bed, not really feeling like putting clothes on. Harry is close to my stomach running his fingers up and down it while kissing the sides. He hums when he feels one of the twins kick his hand and runs his fingers on my stomach more to make them kick up to the surface. I smile at the sight hoping that I could forget everything. Hoping to forget the cheating, Liam, just everything. But my guilt is eating away at me and I feel like I should tell Harry about today.

"Hey baby, can I tell you why I went to the coffee shop today?" He looks up at me with confusion.

"Yeah you said you wanted to get away. And I don't blame you."

"That's true but I went to go meet someone there." He sat up at the end.

"I don't care if you went to go meet Liam. I mean I do care if he tried to do anything to you but he has some responsibility in all this." I start to silently panic and try not make it look like Liam and I had a make out session earlier.

"He asked if he could be there when the twins were born and I told him that he could."

"I understand. Did you tell him that they are twins?" I thought he would look hurt but he doesn't. Now I really feel like I should tell him.

"No but um-" I shake my head and take a deep breath trying to figure out how to word this sentence.

"What? What happened? Please tell me that he didn't make any moves on you."

"What if he did?" I look him straight in the eyes suddenly growing a pair. Thank you hormones.

"What did he do?" He sits cross legged next to my huge stomach looking more upset then pissed.

"We kissed. And I didn't push him away." I sat there waiting for yelling or him accusing me of something, anything really. But he sat there and stared.

"I guess you got me back uh. I cheat on you, you cheat on me. Now we're even." He gets off the bed throwing on a pair of sweats and walks downstairs slamming the door behind him. I don't even try and stop him.

I deserve to be yelled at like I yelled at him.

~*~

After awhile of sitting in the same spot I decide to get up and find him. I wrap a thin blanket around myself and carefully walk downstairs. I walk in the kitchen seeing one of the few alcohol bottles gone and hear sniffling from Harry's office.

I carefully walk in, easing the door open slowly. I see the liquid in the bottle almost gone and Harry's head in his hands.

"Harry-" he held a hand up silencing me.

"Don't Zayn. Like you said in the bathtub were going to get through this but all of this is so fucked up. What have we came to? Cheating on each other? We were never like this, ever. I have never looked at another man or women the way I look at you and I go around at cheat on you? That is so fucked up, especially since I asked you to marry me?" He takes a swig of the bottle and stands up pacing the room. "And then you go and make out with the man that beat and raped you? Who would have thought of that one. And the best part of all of that is you're fucking pregnant with one of his kids? I actually thought that we were the perfect family with the perfect daughter and the perfect house and all that perfect shit that people talk about that. But no we turn into that one couple that can't keep it in their pants!" He screams the last part and throws the now empty bottle at the wall close to were I am. I yelp and put my hands to my mouth. I'm shaking and bawling my eyes out. When he sees me he comes up to me grabbing my forearms and pull me close to him.

"What happened to us? We were going good? We loved each other." God please don't say what I think he's going to say.

"Now I'm not so sure if we do anymore." And he dropped my hands and left me alone to fall on the floor with glass surrounding me.

He's broken me and I've broken him.

~*~