Thrity Six

"Liam! Can you check on Jace?" I scream from the kitchen were I'm packing Jace's lunch for his first day of school. I hear laughter from upstairs stairs and then walking down the stairs. I look up to see Liam walking in the kitchen with Jace on his shoulders while he's mumbling about his dinosaurs.

"A-and then the big one came up in the TV and roared! I want a dinosaur daddy! Please!" Liam sets him down on the floor while Jace looks up at him with his big bright green eyes.

"Maybe one day lil man. Now come we need to get you fed so you won't miss the bus." Jace walks to the table playing with his toy dinosaur and sits quietly for us.

Liam comes up behind me and kisses my cheek giving me a hug. He gives me a gentle squeeze and lays his head on my shoulder watching me. Once I'm finished I turn around in his arms and kiss him, hearing him hum. Once I pull away I see him with a bright smile and happiness in his eyes.

"God I love you."

~*~

I'm covered in sweat but cold at the same time. The dream that I had that night made me sweat and cuddling into Harry hoping it wasn't real, he had to pry me off of him in the morning.

We sat in bed all day with Payton at the end coloring while Jace was sleeping in between Harry and I.

"So why were you holding onto me for dear life this morning? Plus sweating like crazy?" Harry asked running his fingers through my hair making me moan in happiness.

"Don't really want to talk about it. It was something I didn't really want or need to see." I close my eyes and lean into his hand hoping to forget the memory of that dream. I hear him mumble a fine then feel him kiss under my ear sending chills through my body. He kept kissing my the then went to my ear lob, making sure to suck in it for a long time.

"Harry, we have children in the room." I looked down at him seeing him pouting then chuckling.

Soon we ended up playing multiple games of tic tac toe with Payton, but letting her win every time. The room was filled with laughter and happiness then hearing Harry's phone go off. He went up to get it and pouted.

"Let me guess, work?" I say sarcastically with a smirk and he nods walking out the room answering it.

He's gone for a little while only to come back smiling and coming up to me.

"So yes that was work but they, for the very first time ever, came with good news."

"Oh yeah and what is that?" I say picking up Jace and have Payton follow me to her room while putting Jace in his for a nap.

"Well it's come to the time where I have to take business trips-"

"How is that good news?" I look back at him to see him still smiling. I put Payton down for a nap but I know to well that she won't sleep but just play quietly as possible.

We walk into the living room only to have Harry pick me up bridal style sitting on the couch.

"You didn't let me finish. Since this is my first trip with them I get to bring a guest with me to you know, keep me company." His kisses under my jaw making me giggle and run my fingers through his hair.

"Oh so am I your company?"

"Oh of course baby. Who else would I take?" He kisses me gently then moves me so I'm straddling him so that the kiss gets a little rougher. I moan in his mouth when I feel his hands grab my bum and squeeze it. He pulled away and kisses down my neck to my collarbones giving them long kisses. I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket making both of us stop and let out a disappointed sigh. Harry reached under my think and looked at the text he got, as he was reading his eyebrows came together.

"What?"

"So apparently they want us there as soon as possible because the person that was supposed to go didn't show so now I'm the fill in apparently."

"So that means.."

"That they already have tickets booked for the morning at one." I kind of looked at him like he was crazy, he wasn't but his boss was.

"Harry how are we going to find someone this late to take care of the kids? How are we-"

"Zayn, Louis can-"

"No he can't, he has way to much on his plate. I don't want to add two more kids to that." I say getting off his lap and start pacing.

"We could call my mom? She always free or going to some book club."

"Okay we could do that but I don't want-"

"Zayn she's not going to think whatever you're about to say. She'll love watching them she complains all the time how she never sees them anymore. It'll be fine. Now let me go call her and you tell the kids that they are going to be staying with grandma for a week. And don't flip out about anything else my mom will handle it." He kissed my forehead and gave me his cheeky smile while he started to call his mom.

After telling Payton what's going on and how she needs to watch Jace and be there for him, they were all packed up and ready to go. We said our goodbyes with multiple kisses, then they left. After they did I started running around making sure I had everything.

"Why am I packing this? Where's are we going Harry? Oh and do you-"

"We are going to Hawaii and yes I'm going over the checklist you made just to be safe. Now relax, everything will be fine." He said looking over his list and going through his bag while I had to repacking mine.

~*~

Repacking suitcases multiple times and barely any sleep we arrive in Hawaii. I look around star struck with my jaw probably to the ground.

"This place is beautiful! We need to come here again, definitely." Harry agrees with me and grabs my hand pulling me to where our taxi is. The whole ride there I'm looking out the window like a kid again trying to memorize the view.

Once we arrive at the hotel and have everything settled we head down to the big meeting room the hotel has and where everyone from Harry's job is. When we enter the room I'm overwhelmed by the amount of people and the talking. Harry is greeted by many people and I'm introduced to many as well.

"We should probably go find a-"

"Harry!" We both look up to see a woman walking over to us. She looks excited to see Harry and strangely familiar.

"God it's been awhile! How have you been?" She starts talking, not really giving Harry a chance to talk, but then stops to give him a chance.

"Um I've been fine, I want you to meet my soon to be husband Zayn." I go to shake her hand but she engulfs me in a hug. As she's giving me a hug I'm smacked in the face with her strong perfume, once I smell it I instantly remember who this women is.

As she's still hugging me I look over at Harry giving him a look, but he doesn't understand and gives me a look back of confusion. Once she pulls away and excuses herself, I want to suddenly go back to our room and not see anyone.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

"Something because your mood went from super happy to-"

"Well wouldn't your mood suddenly switch if Liam was here? And he was here with us for a week?" He gave me a look then understood.

"Zayn I didn't know-"

"It's fine Harry. I'm just going to go back to the room and catch up on some sleep." And I left. Went back to our room and instantly crash once my head hit the pillow.

~*~

sorry for such the late update! i've had really bad writers block so i hope that this is a good chapter!

also I wanted you guys to know that i'm starting a new book! it's larry and a teacherxstudent au. so if you want to read it, it is called Drama Class!

;)