Seventeen

"I can't believe I agreed to let you put me up on a blind date." I say rummaging through my closet trying to find the right outfit.

"You'll be fine. Niall works with the guy and he says that he is really sweet and cheeky." Louis says the last part with a big smile. I rolled my eyes at him then went back to trying to find the right clothes.

"God this is impossible. That's it I'm not going." I say throwing my arms up in defeat siting on my bed next to Louis.

"That why I'm here and yes you're going." He gets up and struts to my closet. I groan in defeat and lay down on my bed.

Suddenly I feel Louis throwing clothes on me, I get up seeing he pulled out a red plaid scarf, leather jacket and a pair of black jeans and shirt. I look up at him seeing him smiling proudly.

"Really Louis I don't-"
"You're wearing it now let's fix that mess of hair." I scoff at him but drag myself to the bathroom.

After an hour of pampering from Lou he is soon driving me to the restaurant where I'm meeting this mystery man. No one has told me what he looks like or his name and I'm hoping if I bug Lou a little bit more he might spill a little bit.

"So um Lou can you at least tell me his name?"

"Nope."

"Why? What if some random guy comes up to me saying he's my date but really isn't and kidnaps me or what if he's already there and I have to ask for him but I don't know his name?"

"Fine. His name is Harry Styles and that's all you're getting out of me." At least I finally have a name. I keep trying picture what he looks like but really can't. Not soon after we're pulling in the parking lot of the restaurant.

"God Lou I'm nervous what if he's creepy?"

"He not. Trust me. If you don't like him you can have Niall while I have him." I laugh at him and rub my sweaty hands on my jeans.

"Okay... I'm going to do this."

"You got this Zaynie!" I flip him off and walk into the restaurant. I look around and a waitress comes up to me.

"Are you here with Mr. Styles?"

"Um y-yes." She smiles and leads me down the aisles of tables to one two seats both empty. My smile drops and I sit down she smiles at me leaving a menu. I look across the table seeing a half empty wine glass and an open menu. I look around hoping I would see someone that looks like a Harry. When I turn back around I see a man walking towards the table. Saying he is good looking is an understatement, he is the most beautiful man I've seen. I know it sounds cheesy but God. He is wearing fitted dress slacks, and a white button up, his hair is pushed back and a charming smile. He sat down in front of me and he features even more prominent.

"Sweet Jesus." I say with my mouth hanging slightly open.

"What?"

"Nothing. N-Nothing." I say stuttering and blushing. He chuckles at me and just stares at me.

"W-what?"

"Nothing you're just not how Niall described you."

"And is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all you're better then how Niall described you. You're very beautiful actually."

My face goes red and I look down at my menu. "Thank y-you."

"You're welcome beautiful." We sit in comfortable silence whole we wait for the  waiter to take our order. Once he leaves Harry starts staring again.

"You know Niall never gave me your name."

"Zayn."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful person. I'm Harry."

~*~

It's been two weeks since we brought home Payton and Louis has been coming over a lot to get the "baby" experience. He likes to come over and hold her when I'm on the verge of falling asleep, he likes to baby talk to her and she just giggles away.

Right now I was cuddling with Payton on my bed as Harry was running us a bath. She was making grabby hands at my fingers as I wiggled them around her face. Then when I started blowing raspberries on her stomach she giggled like there was no tomorrow. As I giggle and laugh with her Harry walks in and kneels down smiling widely at us.

"How are my two princesses?" 
"We're doing amazing. Aren't we peanut?"

She giggled again still making grabby hands at me.

"Well let's go put this little one to bed and get in the bath before it goes cold. Yeah?"

I nod at him as he picks up Payton walking to her room right across from ours. I got up walking to the bathroom slowing getting undressed, but as I slowly strip I started to feel self conscious about the baby weight that I still had and haven't made much of an effort to get rid of it. I felt hands wrap around my stomach and lips on my neck.

"What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing I'm fine. Just thinking."
"Thinking about what?"

I was silent for a moment then took the rest of my clothes off climbing in the tub with Harry following me shortly.

We were sitting in a comfortable silence while Harry was rubbing my shoulder blades relaxing the tension. I laid my head back on his shoulders letting out a moan once he hit a certain spot.

"Can you stop moaning. It's making me hard and I can't do anything about." He says playfully and I just had to let out another moan.

"Haha very funny. It's you're fault if I'm complaining about my hard on."
"I guess you'll just have to fix it yourself or take a nice cold shower." He kissed my cheek then nibbling on my ear lobe, then kissing my neck.

"If I have a hard in then you should have one so I wouldn't be alone."

I open my mouth to say something but Payton's cries soon ring through out the house.

"I got her princess. You relax." He kisses my temple then climbing out the tub wraping a towel around his waist.

I don't know how long I sat in the tub but when I eventually I got up and walked in to our room I found Harry and Payton fast asleep. With Payton clutching on to Harry's hoodie string for dear life.

~*~