Twenty Two

I sat in the bathroom at some ungodly hour in the morning with my skin all red from me trying to scrub away at how dirty I felt. My face we red and blotchy with teas still rolling down my face. Why couldn't I just have left early like I planned. I still feel his hands on my skin. I felt like karma caught up to me for some reason and I got what I deserved.

As I keep thinking about how violated I felt I kept getting flashes of him throwing me around and how I screamed as he put my tie in my mouth to quite me. I remember calling for Harry and almost reaching my phone till he grabbed my hands.

Once he was done he just pushed himself off me collected his self and just left but not before saying something that I could still hear.

"I'm going to miss you babe. You were always a good fuck."

I don't know how long I was in the bathtub but when I got out it was six in the morning and the water freezing. I wrapped the towel around my waist and picked up some of Harry's lotion and lathered myself in it. I made sure my face wasn't red and blotchy, through on some boxers and climbed back in to bed. Once I got situated Harry shifted and pulled me into him.

"Where did you go?" He said with sleep still laced in his voice.

"I-I had to pee." I heard him hum as he fell back asleep and I let out a sigh. I turned around in his arms and looked at him. He always looked so peaceful in his sleep and so beautiful.

"I can feel you staring. It's rude to stare."

"I'm not staring I'm admiring art."

"You're the art work here not me." He says looking at me and pulling me closer.

"Alright Styles don't fool yourself."

"I'm not Styles." I gave him a glare and leaned to kiss him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back as I cupped his face making us even closer then I thought we could.

"You don't believe how much I want to continue this but I have to get ready." He said in between kisses. He got up and walked to the bathroom turning on the shower. I groaned and got out of bed pulling on some sweats and a hoodie to go see if Payton was up.

Once I walked into her room she was playing with her stuffed elephant and giggling at herself. If only I had my phone to record this adorable moment.

It's been a good 18 months since she's been home and Harry and I've been waiting for her first word to pop out.

"Hey peanut. How was your sleep?" I picked her up and cradled her as we walked down stairs. She giggled and grabbed some of my hair then my cheeks. I laughed at her and hugged her close to me.

I set her up in her in her high chair getting her baby oatmeal ready. As I was getting her food ready as well as eggs for Harry and I, I heard her trying to talk. I walk over to her and sit next to her.

"What do you want to say peanut? Dada or Daddy?"

"D-D-Dada" i sat there in happiness and shock with my mouth to the ground.

"Did she just say what I think she just said?" I look up to see Harry standing in the doorway to the kitchen look as happy as I am.

"She said Dada Harry! She said it!" I jump up and in to his arms as we both laugh. We heard her giggling and saying Dada over and over again. We let go off each other and I went back to cooking as Harry cuddled and cooed all over her.

I was so excited that I forgot all about the nasty things that haunted me. Once breakfast was done and Payton fed Harry was finishing getting ready to leave.

"Hey baby I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah shoot." I said sitting on the floor with Payton as she was playing with her stuffed elephant.

"How do you feel about having another kid?" I froze at what I was doing and looked up at him.

"I-I don't know. I mean we have Payton and she just started talking and we haven't even got to her first steps yet and-"

"Baby it was just a question. I understand if it's to soon I just wanted to throw it out there." He says cupping my face then kissing my forehead. I nod and stand to give him a hug goodbye.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby. Always." We say our goodbyes and I sit back down on the floor with Payton. As she was saying Dada over and over to me something hit me like a ton of bricks and I immediately called Louis.

He got here quickly and I put Payton in her play pin. He waddled through the door with donut holes and organic apple juice.

"I never took you as the organic type."

"It's good for the baby so I thought why not."

"Lou you're also eating donut holes. I think that defeats the purpose."

"Shut up now tell me why you wanted me to rush over here. You're freaking me out. Are you dying?"

"No I'm not dying." Physically no. Mentally maybe. I look at him and he gives me a loon and I feel defeated at take a shaky breath.

"Alright well you know my last day was yesterday, and when I got there Liam asked me to stay after school for awhile to tell me something and I told him eat a brick but I lost track of time and I ended up being at the school later then I thought and he came in a-and-" I was crying now and trying to keep it together.

"He locks the door behind him and came at me. He f-forced me to the ground unb-buttoning my pants and forced himself on m-me." I had my face in my hands and I felt him hub me tightly.

"I'm going to kill that mother-"

"He didn't use a condom Lou." He froze and pulled away from me. He looked like I just shot someone he loved.

~*~

sorry for this crappy ending.. tell me what you guys think so far :)