Twenty Five

i need help on baby names! if you have any requests or ideas please let me know!
(mature content in beginning)

I'm pulled from my deep sleep by someone kissing the crook of my neck and rubbing under my swollen belly.  I groan and try and fall back asleep since I haven't been getting a lot, the babies have been moving a lot more.

"Baby. Wake up, please."

"Why?" I say stuffing my head in the pillow. I feel Harry shift and pull my closer feeling and noticing the problem. I pull my head out the pillow looking at him with a smirk.

"So that's why you want me to get up." He bites his lip and his cheeks get pink.

"Yeah I m-mean we haven't done it in a while and I-" I push my lips to his and kiss him hard making him shut up. He groans as we shift so that I'm straddling him, his hands roaming my back and down to my boxers. He sticks both of his hands in them and grabs my backside to pull me closer to him. I groan into his mouth as he pushes me backwards on to the bed. He kisses down my chest to my tummy sucking on my belly button for a minute. He makes sure to kiss and suck around the hem of my underwear before pulling them off. He quickly pulls his off as well and preps himself and me.

I close my eyes as I feel him kiss up my neck again. I feel hands all over my chest and sides, but right when things were going to get good Louis and Payton's voice ring through the house.

"Are you serious." Harry groans and rolls next to me running his hands through his hair.

"Zaynie! Where you at?!" We hear him get closer and Harry gets out of the bed quickly and locks the door right as it was about to open. He lets out a deep breath and I laugh at how Payton is confused by the door being locked. We hear Payton run off and Louis get closer to the door.

"You guys better get dressed and get down hear cause I brought my little bear with me." I instantly get up from bed and get dressed. I didn't get to see little Jacks get born since Louis didn't call till the next morning. Harry gets up and pulls his boxers back on and sees me struggling to put a hoodie on. He pulls the bottom down and rubs my stomach then kissing me.

"I'm going to take a shower to get rid of my issue," I laugh at him and kiss him again. "Tell Payton I'll be down in a minute. I love you."

"I love you too." I peck him on the lips quickly and walk out of the room going down stairs. As soon as I hit the bottom of the steps I here a small voice.

"Dada! I miss you!" She hugs my leg and I walk to the couch and let her cuddle up to my side.

"I missed you to peanut. How was uncle Lou?"

"Fun! Boo let me cuddle with J!" Payton calls Louis Boo since she can't pronounce Louis yet and Boo sounds close to Lou. Whenever she does it Louis gets all gushy.

"Well I'm sure that was fun."

"It's was Dada! How is bubba?" Louis walks into the room as I remember that I haven't fully explained to Payton that she's getting a bubba plus a sister.

"He's doing great peanut. Now can you play with your toys while I talk to Boo?" She nodded and walked to her toy bin.

"So I'm guessing you found the gender?" Louis says excitedly with Jacks in his arms.

"Yeah we found out the genders." Louis smile dropped a little then it went back.

"No freaking way. You're expecting twins!" I nod and he hugs me with one arm. 

"So what are they?"

"Boy and girl." I say with a smile and he smiles cheekily. Soon Harry walks down the stairs and Payton runs to him screaming her favorite phrase 'hey baby!'. He scoops her up and kisses her all over. He sits on the opposite couch and she tell him about her night.

"So two girls and a boy. That should be exciting, yeah?"

"Oh I'm sure it will be." Harry is to distracted by his little girl so Louis and I walk into the kitchen to get tea.

"So why are acting scared?"

"Cause I technically have two baby daddies and I haven't told the other one the news." Jacks is asleep in Louis arms and he sets in down in his mobile crib.

"Well fuck the other baby daddy he's an ass anyway. He shouldn't deserve to know."

"Yeah I know but I still feel like I should let him now that-"

"Let him know what? You already told him that he is expecting a kid with you and you don't even know which one is his. Just don't tell him anything till you know for sure which is his or maybe neither will be his and they are both Harry's?" Louis shrugs and sips his tea as I look at mine and play with the ring on my finger.

"But on a different note when are you guys getting hitched?"

"We really haven't had time to think about that lately. But I'm thinking it will be awhile. Maybe when the twins get old enough to walk? I don't really know at the moment." I run my fingers through my hair leaning on my elbows on the kitchen island. When I bring my head up Harry is walking in the kitchen with Payton in his arms. He kisses the side of my head and puts Payton down and she walks to Jacks' crib.

"So what is the secret meeting in the kitchen for?" Harry smirks at me and rubs my lower back.

"I was telling Zayn to stop think about the one who shall not be named."

"Why are you thinking about him anyways?" I give Louis a death look and he goes back to his tea.

"I was just thinking whether or not we should tell him about the twins?"

"But they are not his. One of them is ours."

"Both of them are ours." Louis sets his tea down and takes Payton and Jacks to the living room.

"I know they are but the way you made that sound was that they were both his."

"One of them is his but-"

"But what? Just keep thinking that they are both mine and that that prick didn't rape you to get what he wanted? I'm sorry Zayn but I'm not going to think that, I still can't believe that you are carrying-"

"I know Harry. You can't believe that I got fucked by my crazy ex and I'm carrying his child. I get I've heard it a thousand times before." I put my mug in the sink and walk to the living room with Harry on my tail.

"Baby wait. I didn't mean-"

"Don't say that. Don't try and wiggle yourself out of those comments. I get what they mean Harry and I get what you're trying to say. You know what I'm so sorry I got screwed over literally but i couldn't control the situation. Now just leave me alone please." By the end of that rant I was crying and slamming the bedroom door behind me.

~*~