Seven

(2 weeks later)
(slight mature content)

Chaos. It's been chaos these couple of weeks with finals around the corner and me having morning sickness at school. I'm lucky to have have bathroom right in front of my class room so I wouldn't have to very far. I was sitting in my class room while my students were finishing there last projects before finals, when I get a call from my mother saying that we have to come and visit her. I feel bad cause we haven't told her that I'm pregnant or what happened last time, I only haven't told her cause she will probably disown me. She could barely handle me being gay and engaged. But Harry has told his family about it and they have been buzzing, Gemma came over talking about how she's going to do the nursery and be the best auntie she could be.

As the day was coming to an end I collect the last projects while students left. Just as I was about to leave my boss walks in.

"Congratulations about you're pregnancy. I have a son who is a lot like you in that way."

"Thank you sir." He nodded and sat at one of the desk me as well.

"But I also know that it can be very painful. And I would like to tell you that you have to stay out of work till you deliver your bundle of joy." He held up his hand as I tried to speak.

"You will still have your job, the students and faculty love you and you're a great worker. You will have a sub until you are back on your feet. So rest, and have fun with the milestone."

"Thank you sir again." He nodded and left. I giggled and touched my stomach "I'm not going to lose you this time"

I grab my stuff and run out of the building to my car, jumping in gently not to hurt my stomach in any way. I drive to Harry's work only cause I miss him and to tell him the great news. I park and walk in to the lobby seeing Rachel at the front desk.

"Hey Zayn! Here to see Harry?" I nodded and walked to the elevator pushing the number that his office is on. I get to his floor walking to his office, as I neared the door Niall walked out smiling at me he stood aside as I walk into Harry's office.

"Niall what do you-" he saw me and walked up to me hugging me tightly.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?" I pull away walking over to the door shutting and locking it walking back over to Harry.

"Well I got off of work for 9 months and I wanted to celebrate."

"Also I heard that sex is good for the baby. And I've never had sex on a desk" and with that I was thrown on to the desk gently my clothes being torn off. I had my hand over my mouth so that the whole office floor could hear me and Harry moved it away so he could kiss me. I moaned in his mouth sliding my hand up into his hair gripping at it. We both got to our high, Harry going faster but not to rough as he got closer he gripped my hair as well I did to him. Once we were done we just stared at each other.

"Um Harry sorry to interrupt but our boss is on her way so get dressed and light a candle to get rid of the sex smell." Niall said walking away form the door.

"Well that's our que." Harry said. I giggled getting up and pulling our clothes back on. He lit a candle that I got him and got his desk ready for his boss. He fixed his hair and kissed me.

"I'm going to go home and call your sister so I can tell her that she has to keep me company while I'm alone. I'm sure she will be thrilled." He smiled and nodded

"Oh she will." I kissed him again just as Niall and his boss walked in.

"I will see you at home. Hello Karen." I say waving and leaving the office going home.

~*~