Epilogue

A year later

"With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home." My vision was blurred from the tears but I could still see him standing in front of me. All my nerves and gitters were gone and I could only focus on the next words o had to say and the the future I was about to have.

"Mr. Zayn Malik do you take Mr. Harry Styles as you lawfully wedded husband?" The priest looked at me with passion in his eyes and I had to take a deep breath before I could talk.

"I do."

"Mr. Harry Styles do you take Mr. Zayn Malik as your lawfully wedded husband?" He smiles at Harry then at both of us waiting for a response.

"I do."

"Mr. Styles you may now kiss your husband, Mr. Styles." He stepped back and Harry lent down and kissed me like he never has before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him as we heard the crowd roar with excitement and applause.

We pulled away and I saw that Harry had slight tears in his eyes but he was smiling and laughing.

"What's wrong? You're giving me mixed emotions?" I laughed along with him.

"Nothing is wrong baby, I'm just happy to finally call you mine. Officially." He grabbed my hand and walked me down the isle towards the banquet room where the reception was being held.

Through out the night everyone was happy and dancing, occasionally drinking, and just getting along. Payton was dancing with just about everyone through out the night until she crashed with Jace and Safaa at one of the tables with the moms.

I was dancing with my mom until Harry came up to me saying that our song was about to come on and he would like a dance.

"We have a song?" I asked giggling as he snaked his hands on my waist pulling me close.

"Yes we have a song, I just hope you take it as our song." Soon I heard the few piano notes come through the speaker and I remembered it from Hawaii and how I imagined it at my wedding. Only for it to come true.

"Harry-"

"Sh just dance with me." I lie my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes swaying with the music and his body. I heard him starting to sing it in my ear just like he did in Hawaii. I felt like it was just us in the room and no one else, like everyone went home and it was our moment to cherish until we couldn't anymore.

When the song was over I felt him gently kiss my neck and everyone again applauding. I felt people come up to us seeing that it was our parents crying.

"That was the most beautiful song, aw you guys are so cute." And Harry's mom brought us all in to a group hug.

"Now that the water works are here how about we all get a drink to celebrate our babies growing up." My mom said while wiping her eyes with a napkin , carefully not messing up her make up. We all smiled agreeing as we made our ways to the bar.

"I love you." Harry whispered in my ear as we were walking.

"I love you too, always."

~*~

(mature content)

Once we got to our hotel room in Rio our whole attitudes changed.

"Hey do you remember the promise you made me in Hawaii?" I said kissing his neck once he closed the door.

"Um no I don't. Care to remind me baby?"

"Well if I remember correctly you said that you would give me a lot of good sex, and nothing less." I heard him hum then shocking me by picking me up by my thighs and taking my to the closest thing in the room. He sat me down on a table and kissed me fiercely pulling off clothing items. He pulled away from me then attacked my neck with love bites and hickeys, his hands were everywhere while mine where in his hair gripping the roots. He quickly prepped me and soon I felt him roughly, I held back a moan but pulled his hair in surprise.

"I want to hear you baby, no one is here to hear you besides me." He whispered darkly in my ear then sucking on my ear lob making me moan out loudly. I've never seen him like this but I kinda enjoy and approve it.

I felt him grip my hips roughly, probably leaving bruises, and looked down at me sprawled out on the table.

"Harry-" my hands went to my hair as he moved my leg to his shoulder letting him go deeper and making me moan out loudly.

I felt him thrust many times roughly until we came to our climaxes and he slowed making sure to enjoy the moment. Once we climaxed together and just relaxed from a moment, the only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing.

"Holy shit, that was so good." I laughed out as he moved to help me up and looking at him.

"I so agree, so this for the rest of the week but different spots?" Harry suggested raising his eyebrow at me, I laughed at nodded at him.

"Now that we broke in the place care to show me to the shower Mr. Styles?"

"Right this way Mr. Styles." He picked me up bridal style and carrying me to the bathroom, now the only thing you could hear was my giggles flooding the house.

Finally I have the happiness I've always wanted and the family I've always deserved.

~ the end ~

Wonderful Accident is now over :( but please keep it in your library cause I might be doing more epilogues.. ;) 

but please tell me your opinions about this whole book and the ending chapter! i love reading your guys comments!

i wanted to say thank you to everyone who read this book and shared it if you did, i never thought this book would get this far. its not as high as others but to me this is great and I appreciate it so much!

lastly if anyone wanted to know zayn and harry's wedding song it was Turning Page by Sleeping at Last.

💕💕💕