Nine

{skipped time to where Zayn was 5 months along and summer break is half way over.}

It's been a month and I've been talking to Liam, going to meet him in a diner out of town to just talk. I know I shouldn't but I have a feeling that I have to talk to him at least once a day. I don't know why but I do, Harry knows about Liam and I's past and he would flip if he found out we were talking. I am 5 months along and I can start to see a bump, when ever I see it after a shower or through my shirt I rub it and kind of wish it was bigger.

Harry was going to take a week off so that we could have time to our own. Liam texted me asking if we could meet up to talk some more and I almost got caught texting him that I could try but not likely since Harry is going to be home. This feels to wrong, I need to stop and focus on Harry and not Liam. Liam is my past and Harry is my future, I can't be sneaking around seeing Liam while Harry's at work.

Throwing on one of Harry's shirts and planned to get out of the house before he gets home to tell Liam that I can't see him or talk to him anymore. I quickly wrote a note telling Harry that I'm going to the store to pick up some sweets that I'm craving and would be back later.

I walk to my car driving to the coffee shop to meet Liam, I pull up and see him sitting waiting for me. I feel sick to my stomach and I don't know why. I've always hated doing things like this, especially when my parents got divorced I was that that talked for them and so on. This situation felt like that, I walk up to the door mentally telling my self that I can do this and walk in to sit down with Liam. He looks up at me and gives me that cute smile that used to make me melt. I give him a small smile and his falls.

"Hey babe-"

"Not to be rude but don't call me that."

"I've been calling you this since we started talking. Why can't I do it know?" He says with his anger quickly escalating. Before I could say anything a waitress came by asking for drinks, we ordered and she left.

"What's going on Zayn?"

"Um, well, you know how I'm with Harry and that were engaged," he nodded looking like punching something.

"Well what we are doing now shouldn't be happening." I said in a quiet voice hoping that he didn't hear me. When I look up and see that he did hear me and didn't look happy.

"Why are you just now telling me? Why not in the beginning?" He asked trying not to yell.

"I should have but you pulled that guilt trip shit making feel like I really had no choice!" I feel proud of my self for standing up to him but maybe it was stupid hormones.

"I did not pull a guilt trip! I wanted you back, I hate seeing you with some other guy that's not me having a future that we deserved!"

"We never deserved anything. We were in an abusive relationship! I was on the verge of killing my self before you could!" We were basically yelling now as I stood up walking to my car hoping that I could get there before Liam could say anything.

As I was about to open the door someone roughly grabbed me and pushed me up against the car.

"Do not walk away from me-"

"I don't have to do anything you say anymore I'm not your doll! Now get the fuck off of me!" I yelled and he let go.

"Don't ever try calling me, texting or anything!! I don't want this bullshit in my life anymore! I've finally got my life on track and you not going to ruin it!" I screamed.

I got in my car driving away trying to calm down since I shouldn't be stressing I pull up to the house seeing Harry's car here. I quickly get out walking up to the house opening the door ruling in to Harry's arms as soon as I see him. I try not to squish my stomach but I hug him as hard as I can before I start crying. Harry rubs my back asking what's wrong but I just keep crying. He pulls me off of him picking me up carrying me to our room laying me down sitting next to me. I finally calm down before talking rubbing my stomach to try to relax.

"Harry I need to tell you something." He looks at me with a look that wanted me to start crying again, but I held it in blaming hormones.

"A couple months ago when I went to meet my mom and everything went bad and I came home to see a car in the drive. I walk up with my phone with the police under my thumb and turns around Liam." I speed out and once Harry hears Liam's name he instantly tenses.

"Anyway I'm he played this guilt trip on me and asked me to meet him for lunch or something to talk. So I did. And we did for awhile until today instead of going to get candy that I was craving I went to meet him again. But long story short I told him that we couldn't meet up anymore and he yelled at me saying how he wanted me back and shit. I told him to leave me alone and to never talk to me again." I take a deep breath and look at Harry trying to read his face but I couldn't. What he says surprises me.

"Do you want to be back together with him?" I just gape at him, my mouth hitting the floor.

"Are you kidding me! I'm caring our child and I'm getting married to you! Why the hell would I want to be with some that beat the shit out of me and basically raped me everyday! That 'relationship' was the worst part in my life! And then I found you and everything was back together. You fixed the broken pieces, You fixed my sanity You fixed everything!" I was crying again and shaking. Harry reaches over and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that. You're my everything. I love you." He pulled away cupping my face wiping tears away. He looks at me before kissing me, he pulled away putting his forehead on mine. We sat like that for awhile before the doorbell went off. I jumped and Harry looked confused. We walked down stairs to the door with me behind Harry holding his hand and my stomach as he opened the door. I felt like I was going to faint when Harry opened the door, Harry practically growled.

"Liam."

~*~