Twenty Three

*i never thought this book would get to 10k reads! thank you all! :)*

It's been a couple months since the Liam incident, and I've kept it on the down low but I feel horrible. I still haven't had the guts to tell Harry. I've started to show sooner since it was my second pregnancy and I'm getting worried.

Harry was sitting in the office and Payton was taking her nap so I thought this would be a good time to talk to him.

I walk in to the office seeing Harry with a pen in his mouth and typing fiercely in the computer. He had papers everywhere and lied out in his organized fashion.

"Hey Harry do you think you could take a break?" He looks up and me with a look of worry.

"Sure baby. What's wrong?" He moved everything and I went to sit on his lap.

"Um I've meaning to tell you something but haven't had the guts to tell you but a few months ago something happened on my last day of work and um-" I made the mistake to look up at him and he looked very worried and the grip on my hips got tighter.

"Well um when I got home we, um you know, and um... I'm pregnant." I said the last part quickly hoping he didn't catch it but he did and brought me into a hug.

"God Zayn you almost gave me a heart attack. But you're pregnant! God this is amazing!" He lifted my shirt and saw that was starting to show a little bit and kissed me roughly. I put my hands on his chest and pushed lightly. He gave me a look and I looked down at my lap.

"Harry... Please don't get upset b-but something e-else happened that day."

"Zayn-"

"No I need to tell you this or I'll push it away again and I need to tell you." I got off his lap and started pacing his office.

"My last day of worked basically ruined every emotion stability I had. Not because I was leaving the job but of what a certain person did at the end of the day. I-I still remember it vividly. B-but the certain person who, I'm not saying, did something t-to me that w-will probably make you want to go k-kill him."

"Zayn what the-"

"I was raped by the certain person and now I'm pregnant with that persons child and not yours." I looked at him with pure fear. He was just staring at me with no emotion. Nothing at all.

"Harry say something."

"It was Liam wasn't it." He was still staring at me with no emotion but his voice laced with hate. When I didn't give an answer and just stared at him he punched his desk as hard as he could and stood up. He had his back turned to me and was running his fingers through his hair.

"God damn it! Why didn't you tell me earlier! We could have gotten that fucker put back in jail Zayn! He would have been gone! Out of our lives! And you wouldn't have to live with that monster inside of you!" He sat back down at his desk with his face in his hands.

"Harry I'm-"

"Don't Zayn. I don't want to hear it." When I was about to protest Payton's cries where heard through the house. Harry instantly got up and stopped me.

"We're talking more about this later but one thing is for sure is that you are aborting it. I don't want his child running around our house." And he walked out of the door leaving me speechless.

~*~

Later that night I was in the bathtub again and haven't said a word to Harry. After he told me to abort I walked to our room and locked myself in. I sat by the door for the longest time until I heard someone walking down the hall and a small "Dada" at the door. That's when I had tears streaming down my face and got up and went to the bathroom.

I heard Harry getting the door unlocked and walking in the room. He tried to get the bathroom open but gave up and probably went to bed with out saying a word to me.

I finally got out the tub and walked in to our room with boxers and Harry's hoodie on. Harry was sitting on the corner of the bed staring at the wall.

"You're sure that it's his?"

It.

"Why would I lie?" I said in a quiet voice. He finally looked up at me with tears rolling down his face. He got up and hugged me tightly, he was sobbing now.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you princess. That was my one job and I failed. I can only imagine you in that situation, crying and begging for it to end." Now I was sobbing. I haven't cried this hard in awhile and it felt good to let it out.

"I'm s-so sorry Harry. I love you and only you. But I just don't know if I can k-kill an innocent child. He or she didn't do anything." He pulled away looking me dead in the eye.

"It's your decision but just remember the father of that child is a monster and has done horrible things to you and almost killed you. I just can't bare the thought of you carrying his child. He doesn't deserve the thought of that or get to see that beautiful glow you get or anything." I nodded and he pulled me to bed and he fell asleep with me in his arms. It was in the middle of the night when I got a stupid idea. I easily got out of Harry's arms with out waking him and went downstairs to where we kept our home phone. I dialed Liam's number but didn't hit the call button and just stared at the screen.

"Go ahead and call him. Put it on speaker." I turn around to see Harry with his arms crossed and leaning on the door frame. I choked down the tears and hit the call button then the speaker button. He answered after two rings.

"Bloody hell, who is calling this late?"

"It's me Zayn." We heard him shift on the other side and Harry walked closer to me and held me from behind resting his head on mine.

"Oh hey babe. Want to continue what we did in your class room?" I tensed and covered my mouth with my hand.

"N-no I wanted to tell you something important-"

"You finally broke up with curly and want me back huh?" Harry's jaw tensed and gripped me tighter.

"I would never break up with the man that helped put me back together after you destroyed me." I heard him scoff

"I just wanted you to know that after you raped me you got your wish."

"And what would that be?"

"I'm having your child." And then he hung up right after the sentence was over.

~*~