Cover Reveal

Guys I'm so excited!
Today I'm going to announce the cover and description for the sequel!
I feel really passionate about this story line and I hope I can bring it to life the way I picture everything in my mind!
But I also wanted to say thank you guys for sticking with this story and all the votes, comments and reads! I appreciate it so so much and I couldn't ask for more!
So on that note let's get to the good stuff.  Here is the cover and description of the sequel to Wonderful Accidents,

Dispiriting Pain

Harry and Zayn's life was going just about how everyone hoped their life would go, easy and smooth

Harry and Zayn's life was going just about how everyone hoped their life would go, easy and smooth. Their beautiful children were growing up and getting along while welcoming their third brother into the world. Their careers were falling into place and they were succeeding. They were happy. But life has a weird wad of testing you and throwing curveballs.

The past that Zayn thought he left closed and behind him slowly but surly came back into his life. Testing everything that he's built mentally and physically.

One certain person from Harry's also brings up some tension to the easy smooth life he thought he had well under control.

They wanted a smooth road to travel down to they were little old men or till do them part, but fate never picks sides and always brings something new to the table.

~*~
Please keep this in your library for when I announce the posting of the story! Also give me your opinions, questions and/or concerns! I love all the love and comments!