Fourteen

(triggering content in first half)

I've learned that hiding everything important to you is the best thing to do so other people won't destroy it or take it away. The one thing that is important to me at this moment is this tiny razor that could easily take it all away. How could something so tiny and simple be so deadly and powerful. I've also come to realize that the bathroom in the dead of night is safe.

Today was one of the worst days so far... Liam like usual come home pissy and took it out on me. I'm pretty sue I have two new bruises on me... He also fucked me so raw I couldn't walk or even move for God nows how long.

I hated being here. I wanted to just end it all so I would have to be fucked over and over and being beaten to the inch of my life. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to live also, find someone who honestly cares and didn't manipulate me into giving them sex because I thought they loved me. I wanted someone to grow old with or have children with. I wanted to be happy.

I was about to bring the razor to my skin when the door bust open hitting the wall next to it with such force there was a hole.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself?" He marched over to me grabbing my wrists making me drop the razor. He bent down and grabbed then flushed it down the toilet.

"No! What are you doing you stupid asshole!!" I screamed at him hitting his chest the I felt my self hit the ground with extreme force. I yelped when my body fell on top of my arm then I was picked up being dragged somewhere.

I fought at him hoping that he'd throw me outside so I could run as far away from here as possible. Maybe even head to the police.

He dragged me to the bed room throwing me on the bed. When I tried to get up and run away he grabbed the back of my shirt throwing me back on the bed.

"Ever since I made you lose so much weight you've been easier to throw around. Now care to tell me why you've been a little fucking shit and tried to kill yourself?" He said climbing on top of me then grabbing my hair pushing it back so if look right at him.

"Because I hate being here with you. I hate you." I said through my teeth and mentally applauding my self for growing some balls.

"Well I've seen you've grown some balls. So you want to kill yourself? Well I'm sure if I just throw you out in the cold December air naked you'd be gone and have you wish. Now would you like that?" I stayed silent watching him. I can't believe that I actually thought he loved me. I lost my family because of him, my mother still stays to talk to me but Liam being the ass he is told her to stay away from me.

"I thought you loved me. I thought you actually cared about me, but no. I've lost everything because of you. I've lost so much that I just want to end it all. You're a life ruiner." His eyes were burning with an angry blaze, he got of me and got one of his belts.

My eyes widen and I ran for the door. He didn't notice me until I was already in the living room. He screams for me to come back to him but I was already at the door yanking it open. I ran barefoot in the new snow to one of the neighbors house. When I was on the porch of her house I looked behind me to see Liam running out of the house.