Thirty

I wipe a think layer of sweat from my forehead and look at the chalkboard wall Harry helped me paint. I smile at it and look around the almost finished baby room. There was a big wooden crib with white accents, big fluffy bean bags, two white chairs with foot rests and a book case filled with children books from my childhood and Harry's.

I sit in one of the chairs and Harry hands me a water bottle as he continues to paint the other two walls.

"So have you thought of any names?" Harry asks just as a drop of paint falls on his cheek. He try's to wipe it off but only makes it worse.

"Um yeah I was thinking Jace." I say happily while rubbing my stomach feeling him kick.

"Jace. I like that. It has a good ring to it." He says kneeling in front of my kissing my stomach through my shirt. Not soon after Payton runs in the room with Louis and Jacks.

"Look what I got bubba!" She says loudly while holding up a white giraffe.

"That is very sweet of you peanut want to put in his bed?" She nods and Harry picks her taking her to the crib. He bends her down slightly and she drops it in one of the corners. Louis sits down in one of the closer chairs while Jacks looks around.

"Oh and Niall's here. He missed seeing Payton and you guys." Louis comments while making Jacks giggle.

"I see him everyday at work." Harry cheekily says while walking downstairs to find him with Payton.

"So baby mama how do you feel?"

"Like I'm going to explode."

"When is your due date?"

"The end of this week but the doctors say it could happen anytime though."

"At least you know what to expect being this is your second pregnancy."

"True." The conversation ends and in walks Niall with Payton on his back.

"You guys did a great job with this room. Very classy."

"Thanks Ni." He winks at me and sits down on the floor for Payton to climb off. Once she does he pushes her gently to the ground and tickles her. Once they are down she runs away from him before he can do it again and starts to write on the now dried chalk wall.

"So what's the fellows name going to be Zaynie boy." I glare at him of the use of his nickname for me.

"Jace."

"That's adorable! That reminds me of that book series that I'm still obsessed with." Louis says getting all excited and goes in rambling about how he totally ships Malec . I laugh at him and start to feel a pressure on my bladder. I wince and Harry notice but the others don't.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah I just think I need to pee." Harry nods and helps me up and I waddle to the bathroom down the hall. Once I shut and lock the door I feel wetness coming down my leg. I groan as the bladder pain gets worse and I realize what's happening. I unlock the door and sit on the toilet yelling for Harry. Not soon after he busts through the door terrified.

"What? What's wrong? What do I need to do?"

"I need you to get me to the hospital." Harry looks at me confused then shock and scrambles to pick me up taking me down stairs. I hear Louis upstairs saying he'll get my to go bag and Niall will take Payton and they'll meet us there.

We hurry to the car and Harry takes off once I get my seatbelt on. Half way through the ride I start to feel contractions and grab Harry's hand that on the gear swift.

"It's okay baby we're almost there." I groan loudly throwing my head back in agony.

As we pull up Harry runs to my side and helps me out as nurses run out with a wheel car. Harry tells them what wrong with me and the wheel me to a room as they get doctors notified.

So I'm sitting in an hospital bed gripping the sheets as the pain escalates. Louis walks in the room holding a bag and a McDonald's bag.

"Hey Zaynie. How you doing?"

"Dying currently. The pain is a lot worse then the first time." He looks at me with concern.

"It will end soon, hopefully, then little Jace will be in your arms." I nod and close my eyes and take a deep breath. The pain starts to subside only to come back more painful then the other times. Louis notices and walks out of the room. Seconds later Harry, some nurses and a doctor walk through the door.

"Alright Zayn it's time to get this baby here. Are you ready?" I nod and Harry takes my hand kissing my sweaty forehead.

We were only two hours in when everything started to get difficult.

"Alright Zayn I need you to only push when I tell you to." I see her whisper something to the nurses around her and they nod. One comes up to Harry and I.

"So we think that the cord is wrapped around his head so that's why it is taking a pain toll on Zayn. But we are going to try and this little man out safely." She nods at us and I shut my eyes trying to breathe and not to panic.

"It's going to be alright princess. Our little man will be in our arms soon." I was going to respond to him until the doctor spoke up.

"Alright Zayn, I need you to push and push gently but hard." I try and do what she says and throw my head back yelling from the pain. I'm pretty sure China heard me.

The next few hours went just like that. Close to the end I felt light headed and ready to give up when I felt a wave of relief. I deflate into the bed and hear crying. I don't hear what Harry or the doctors say but I soon see the corners of my vision get dark and blurry. I try to stay awake as I see Harry walking up to me with a bundle of blankets in his arms but i feel myself fall into darkness.

~*~