Nineteen

"Alright so the clients will be here tomorrow for a tour of the building so I need everyone to look fresh and professional. No jeans, Niall." I smirk at Niall as he raises his hands in defeat.

We're currently sitting in a long boring meeting discussing how the company might be sold and other issues. Today seemed to be an actual good day, I've gotten many pictures of Payton from Louis but thing that was bothering me was that I haven't heard from Zayn. I was past the end of the school day so maybe he was in a meeting.

After the meeting Niall and I headed to the break room for a short moment of silence.

"So how have you and Zaynie boy been?" Niall asks smirkingly. I just smiled and looked at my coffee.

"Showing by the look this morning so one got some action before work."

"Really Niall." He just shrugged and then I heard my phone ring, I see that it was Zayn so I excused myself.

"Hello baby, how was your day."

"Oh it was lovely, you see we got a new guy and he is such-" I could hear him grunt probably gripping the steering wheel.

"What happen? Is he an ass?"

"Is he an ass? Oh he's something like that. That fucker."

"Alright well what's his name?"

"Take a wild guess. Just guess anyone."

"Lady Gaga?"

"Really Harry."

"Sorry but who is it." I close my office door getting back to work to finish some paper work. I could here Zayn breathing deeply trying to calm himself down.

"Liam."
"You're kidding right." I lean back in my chair chuckling thinking he was lying.

"Yep Harry you're right I'm kidding. Cause I would joke about him being in the same work place as me. Yep that's it."

I sit up forward in my chair letting reality hit me. My fiancé ex abusive boyfriend is now working in the same building as him and is around him all day.

"Oh by the way Harry I'm at your work I'll be up there in a minute make sure you don't have any meetings." And he hung up. Just as I pull the phone away from my ear Niall walks in.

"Damn what wrong with you. You look like you've seen a ghost." He watches me with concern while holding a stack of papers.

"I'm fine. I guess. Are those for me?"

"Oh well they're for us. Karen wants us to work on these for the rest of the day."

"Oh well-" and I look up to see a flustered Zayn walking in my door.

"Hey Ni, can you leave?" Zayn's button down was undone at the top with his tattoos slightly poking through. Niall looked at me then walked out saying okay. Once he was out of the room Zayn shut and locked the door.

He came over at sat on my lap kissing my neck aggressively. My first reaction was to grab his hips.

"Zayn b-baby, are you okay?" I said trying to catch my breath while he kissed and sucked on my weak spot.

"No I'm not Harry but I'm am sexually frustrated since we haven't done anything forever." He is soon off my lap and on his knees in front of me. He undos my belt and pants going for my boxers till I grab his hands leaning down where my face is close to his.

"Zayn, baby talk to me." Once I said that tears escaped and ran down his face. I let go off his hands and pulled him on my lap as he starts to cry into my shoulder.

"No matter what I do I can't escape him. It's like he's around every corner w-waiting to hurt m-me. A-and now that he is at my work I'll have to see him everyday." I hugged him tightly rubbing his back.

"It's going to be okay baby. He wouldn't hurt you. I won't let him."

"I know you won't but you're not around me all the time." He says pulling away from my shoulder. I rub my thumb under his eye to get rid of a stray tear.

"Harry I'm scared." After he said that I pulled him into another tight hug.

"I'm so sorry princess. I love you and just think that when ever you see him. He hurt you and you didn't deserve that, you have a loving family now who would never hurt you in anyway." I felt him sigh and hug me tighter. We sat in silence for a moment until there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Harry, Karen is making her rounds so if you're all naked might want to get dressed." Zayn pulled away from me and kissed me before getting up off my lap.

"I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"I love you to baby." And he left with Niall walking in.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know Ni." I say running my hands through my hair sighing in defeat.

~*~

Once I got home the house was quite but smelled like pizza. I walk in to the living room to Zayn asleep on the couch in one of my hoodies and sweats along with Payton asleep on his chest with the hoodie strings in her tiny hands. I quickly go upstairs to change out of my work clothes and go back down stairs. I gently pick up Payton taking her to her room tucking her in then go back and pick up Zayn taking him to our bed. I gently lay him down and climb in next to him. He soon realizes were he is in his sleep and cuddles up against me as I play with his hair. I watch him sleep for awhile then slowly fall asleep myself.

~*~

i hope that wasn't boring idk lol. but i was thinking of putting in smut the next chapter..... idk if I should but comment if you think that would be good :)