Thirty Five

It's been a couple weeks since Niall's been out of the hospital and he's doing good. He can't stand on his own or breathe that well so he's on an oxygen tank and in a wheel chair. He's back to his goofy self making everyone laugh again, Jacks been clinging to him a lot lately.

We are were siting at Payton's first soccer game that Louis got her in and she's been nonstop talking about it. Everyone came to watch her including Louis, Niall, Anne and Robin.

"I'm betting money she's going to be a famous soccer player when she's older." Harry says as he wraps his arms around my waist and hold me close. Jacks and Jace were siting on a blanket playing with action figures and giggling.

We watched as Payton ran down the field with the ball as other kids try to catch up with her. As she got closer to the goal I gripped Harry's arm tight hoping that she'll make it. All of us were watching carefully then all jumping for joy as the she kicked the ball and it flew straight into the goal. She jumped up and down and ran for us and I met her half way picking her up.

"Dada! Did you see! I made it!"

"You did peanut! I'm so proud of you!" She hugged my neck tightly then went back to her couch and she applauded Payton as well.

I turn around to see everyone with smiling faces and Louis with small tears in his eyes.

"I think I just introduced the world a new footie player." He says looking down at Niall and kneels down to hug him. Niall whispers something into Louis ear making him blush and giggle. They kiss and Louis sets Jacks on Niall's lab and goes back to watching the game.

I hug Harry and he kisses under my ear lobe lightly.

"You look so sexy in your soccer mom jeans." He kisses my ear slightly and I pull away from him glaring at him playfully.

"I do not wear mom jeans. They are just a little bit more baggy then what I normally wear." I shrug and smirk at him playfully. He smiles and looks up to check on Payton and Jace then back at me. He leans back to my ear and whispers something again.

"Once we get the kids down tonight we are going to have a night that we haven't had in awhile." He pulls my ear lobe between his teeth and pulls slightly making me moan quietly. He pulls away from me before things get to heated for a children's soccer game. I'm blushing hard and sit back down next to Lou in one of our lawn chairs.

"Can you guys stop being cute and gushy all the time jeez." Niall says jokingly and holds Louis hand tightly. I laugh at him and go back to the game seeing Payton already close to the goal and aiming for another score.

~*~

"Alright kids are fed, bathed and read bedtime stories to, and hopefully asleep very soon." Harry crawls into bed with me as I click away away at my laptop. He lays his head in front on the lap top and rub my thighs gently. When I don't acknowledge him and pinches the inside of my thigh.

"Ow Harry, that hurt." I start to pout and look up at him over the frame of my glasses.

"Did you know that you are so sexy with glasses on? Especially when you pout like that?" He grunts playfully and kisses me and pushing my glasses up. I smile into the kiss and pull away kissing him the cheek and going back to the computer.

"What's more important than my kisses baby?" I giggle at his now pouting.

"Well I started looking for jobs a couple weeks ago and I found on at a kids comic book store and they need artists to make the characters so I applied, sent in some drawings and they emailed me just now and want to know when I can come in for an interview! I'm so excited!"

I jump up and down a little bit and Harry chuckles at me.

"I'm so proud of you baby. You get to start drawing again and I'm sure the kids will help you when your have a block."

"Oh I'm sure. Well the email is sent so now we just wait till tomorrow." I closed the laptop happily and go kiss Harry gently.

Soon I'm on pulled on his lap and grinding down on him. He groans and grabbed my hips rolling them along with his. We pull away to catch our breath and I go to take my glasses off but he stops me.

"God please keep them on they are so hot." And he starts kissing up my neck to under my ear, he sucks on that spot leaving a mark. I moan loudly tuning my fingers through his hair pulling at the roots.

Our clothes are soon scattered around the room and I'm under Harry. I run my fingers down his chest and kiss his collar bone as he preps me quickly then as he was about to push into me slightly we hear a knock at the door.

"Dada are you otay? You sound hurt." My fingers leave Harry's hair and sits up and laughs at the situation. I push my foggy glasses up into my hair and run my hands down my face.

"Yeah peanut I'm fine. Just head back to bed."

"Can you come kiss me goodnight so I know that you otay."

"Yes Payton I'll be there in a minute." I hear her run to her room and it's quiet again.

"At least she didn't open the door she would have been scared for life." Harry laughs and kisses my cheek then my mouth. I feel his sex rub up against mine and moan at the friction.

"God Harry I need this. I haven't had it in awhile. Can you do something please?" My fingers find themselves back in his hair and I'm kissing his neck and rolling my hips.

"Oh course baby." He say darkly and kissing down my stomach to my sex and takes me in his mouth. I cover my mouth hopefully to quiet myself and not bring Payton back.

As he keeps going my hips jerk upward and I grab his hair as I get close.

"F-fuck Harry." He takes all of me making himself gag and I let go.

He swallows all of it and comes back up to kiss me. He pulls away as I'm gasping for a breath with my eyes closed.

"You're so beautiful, Zayn. I'm so lucky to have you." He kisses my nose and gets up to grab me some sweats. He heads them to me and I pull them on walk to the door. As I open it I hear the shower turn on and the butterflies in my stomach settle for a moment.

No matter how many times he tells me that I'll never get used to it.

I walk in to Payton's room seeing her asleep and clutching her panda for dear life. I smile softly and kiss her forehead, I shut the door softly behind me and crawl into bed letting sleep pull me away.

~*~

;)