Twenty

(Mature content)

"Hey Zayn! This school building is confusing can you show me around?" I look over my shoulder seeing Liam walk up next to me.

"No I actually have some projects to grade. Go ask some one else." As I was walking off or about to he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

"I'm sure those projects can wait for awhile. Just one quick tour, yeah?" He growled in my ear. I took a deep breath and walked down the hallway with him.

I showed him where everything was making everything quick so I could get away from him but sadly he kept taking his time and wouldn't let me leave.

By the time we got to a section of the school that students barely were he started to get touchy and trying to grab my ass like he used to until I walked faster.

"Well we're at the end of your quick tour so I'll be leaving." I gave him my best 'fuck you' smile and tried to walk away only him being the ass that he is and pushed me against the nearest wall.

"God baby I've missed you so much. I've missed the taste of you." He says smirking then kisses up my neck to the corner of my mouth. When I try and turn my head he grabs my jaw making me look at him. He starts to lean in to kiss me but I've grown some balls since the last time we've met and I knee him in the groin making him let go of me and fall. I quickly gathered myself and ran down the hallway only to speed walk when students came into view. For the rest of the day I didn't see him at all and it was frightening.

When lunch came around Louis brought Payton and food to work and we all sat in my class room chatting.

"Hey Louis, how do you think Harry would react if I told him I want to quit."

"Well why do you want to quit?" He says eating the last of his Chinese food with knitted eyebrows. Just as I was about to say something the principle walks in.

"Hey Zayn I know this is a bad time but when you're done can you come to my office to give Mr. Payne a run down of the school computer systems? I'm not very god at it myself and you seem to have the hang of it." He says with a nice smile and I nod at him and he leaves.

"I'm sorry but did he just say Mr. Payne like as in Liam Payne?" He asks shocked.

"Um yeah..."

"Harry would be kind of happy that you want to quit considering that prick works here."

"How did you know that I wanted to quit because of him?"

"Really Zayn. It's written all over your face." My thoughts and the conversation is interrupted by Payton hugging my face and playing with my facial hair. I smile at her and set her on my desk blowing raspberries on her cheeks, she giggles and pushes my face away and covers her face.

"She is so freaking cute. Why can't my little man here already." Louis says with a smile.

"Soon LouBear." He glares at me because of his old nick name and I pick Payton back up and cuddle with her.

Lunch soon ends and I walk Louis and Payton in my arms to the front. As we walk there many girls wave at Payton since she's waving at everyone. All the girls giggle and talk about about how cute she is. They leave and I slowly walk to the principals office with dread. I knock on the door and Liam opens the door.

"Oh Zayn you're here. We actually figured it out so you can head back to class now." I furrow my eyebrows but leave.

Once the day ends I hurry to my car so I wouldn't have to run into Liam and I make it with out seeing him. When I get home Payton and Louis and watching tv and giggling about something. When she sees me she laughs loudly and makes grabby hands towards me. I walk over to her picking her up and hug her tightly.

"Hey baby. Did you miss me?" I say kissing her face. She just laughs for a response.

"Well I'm going to head home Zaynie, this little guy is killing my back." Louis says rubbing his back and kissing Payton forehead.

"Bye LouBear, thanks for watching Payton."

"No problem. I love hanging out with the little bug." We say our goodbyes as Louis walks out the door. For the rest of the day till Harry comes home Payton lay on the floor as she plays with her toys. When Harry gets home Payton is all over him making him laugh and not wanting to leave his side. After dinner Payton gets a bath and is put to bed with Harry wrapping her in a blanket burrito and a bed time story.

"Hey Harry I want to ask you something." I ask as we walk into our room.

"Sure baby, shoot." He says standing at foot of the bed.

"How would you feel if I quit teaching at the university?" He looks at me with shock and question.

"You love working at the university though."

"I know, I-it's just I feel like Liam's getting to me... And something happen today." I say the last part softly hoping he didn't hear me.

"What happened." He sits in front of me with his serous face, on the bed making me look down at him.

"Well I was giving him a quick tour of the school.. And we got to a secluded place of the school that I was dreading about and he tried to kiss me.." I look up at him seeing him take in a deep breath. I kneel in front of him putting my face in my hands.

"I didn't do anything back but I did knee him in the balls." I heard him chuckle making me look up.

"Good the bastard deserves it." He leans down and kisses pulling me in his lap. His hands roam my back going down to grab my hips.

"Can we finish what I started at your office the other day?" I say pulling away and bitting my lip. He nods and I kiss him again and role my hips down on his making him groan. I can already feel the bulge in his pants so I slide off his lap and only undo his pants so I can see his hard. I rub it for awhile before taking it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around the tip making him fall back into the bed.

"F-fuck Zayn" he moans as I take all of him and bobbing my head slowly teasing him a little bit. As I keep going I feel him run his fingers through my hair pulling at it a little. As he gets closer I hallow out my cheeks and take all of him again making myself gag and he goes over the edge. I swallow everything and let go with a pop and crawl up next to him.

"God you're to good." He says letting out a deep sigh. I smile at him and kiss him once more before we hear Payton cry out.

~*~

so the ending was bad but oh well. how was this update?