Thirty Two

"I'm just saying that you should get Jace one of the matching bear onesies that I got Payton."

"Harry got that onesie Louis."

"Actually I just forced him to because it was cute. And I could." I chuckled at him and watched Payton play with Jacks in the sandpit of the play ground. Jace was asleep in my arms and holding on to my flannel with dear life.

"He is so much like you, he sleeps all the time."

"Hey he values his sleep. Just like me it's fine." He rolled his eyes and went back to watching the kids as I watched Jace then Payton, and being the mother that I am I have to scan the outsides of the park looking at people. Either seeing mothers not even paying attention to their kids or mothers hawk eyeing them. I kept people watching until my eyes landed on a man standing in the shade of a tree watching closely at the park. Mainly the sandbox where Payton and Jacks were.

"Hey Louis, do you see that man over there?" I nodded to the tree trying to not make it obvious.

"I'm sure he's just watching his kid. It's fine."

"Yeah but why is he so far away? And he's being shady as fuck. No pun intended."

"Haha very funny. But I'm sure it's fine Zayn. We'll leave in a few if it gets any weirder, okay?" I nodded and looked back at him noticing that he was staring at me. I look away and shake my head trying to ignore the daggers being stared into my head.

After awhile we did leave and I noticed the man following shortly behind. I nudged my elbow at Louis and told him to look behind us discretely. He did and saw and we sped up a little. We go the kids in the car and as I was about to sit in the drivers seat I felt someone grab my arm pulling me into them. I looked up and saw that it was the man following us and noticed something about him.

"Were you ever going to tell me my child was born?"

"Liam let me go. And what's with the stupid get up?"

"Didn't really want you to notice me but looks like you did." He took his sunglasses off and looked me in the eye making me look away.

"So when was he born?"

"Two months ago."

"Wow can't even give me a birthday. And two months ago was May and I'm just now seeing him."

"Yeah what's the point of me telling you. You're not the father anyways." His grip on my arm got tighter and he pulled me closer. I tried not to wince to show him that he's hurting me.

"Of course in the father I was the one-"

"Who raped me to get what you wanted? Well let me tell you, you didn't get what you wanted. Look at him, he doesn't even look anything like you." He looked down at Jace and I noticed Payton holding his hand protectively and giving Liam the evil eye. I smirked at her then back at him when I saw the defeat on his face.

"See I told you, now let me go." I pushed back on his chest and he let go. He glared at me and charged at me pushing me up against the car.

"Don't ever lay a hand on me you worthless-"

"Dada!" I heard Payton cry then Jace starting to bawl.

"Hey get the fuck off!" I saw Louis pushing Liam away and Liam glares at both of us then walked away muttering something under his breath. I quickly got to the back of the car and told Payton I was okay and to calm Jace down. Once everyone was okay I got out of the car to talk to Louis.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"He was just pissed that I didn't tell him about Jace and then he realized that he wasn't the father after all." I ran my fingers through my hair and and took a deep breath still feeling like his hand was wrapped around my wrist.

"Fuck Zayn." Louis grabbed my wrist and we saw that finger size bruises covered my wrist.

"Perfect. I got to go Louis, Harry's going to be home soon-"

"No you know what I'm taking the kids with me tonight and you and Harry are having a night. Just the two of you. You guys need it and once he sees your wrist and knows the story you're going to need the house empty." He opened the back door and told them that they were spending the night with him and Niall and Payton jumped for joy. I gave them hugs and kisses and drove home.

Once I get home I notice Harry's car in the drive and I pull in next to him. I rub my wrist a little then walk up to the house seeing Harry walking around taking his jacket off as I walk in.

"Hey baby, where's the kids?"

"Oh Louis took them for a sleep over and he said that we needed a night just the two of us." He smirked and looked over me seeing how I'm hiding my wrist. He walks over and gently pulls on my arms to see it. He tenses seeing the bruises then looks back up at me as I avoid eye contact.

"How did this happen?"

"It's nothing-"

"Bullshit. What happened?"

"Liam." I looked down at the floor as he still held my hand. I heard him make a sound in his throat and grab my chin making me look at him. But instead of yelling at me like I thought he would he kissed me hard.

He let go of my hand and grabbed my was it pulling me into him and I laced my fingers in his long hair. He picked me up and put my legs around his waist as he moved to the couch sitting down with me straddling him, never pulling away. Once we were on the couch he pulled away to kiss and suck in my neck as his hands went up the back of my shirt. My hands were still in his hair pulling at it sometimes when he hit my sweet spot. He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest sucking a few spots here and there. I let a moan slip as I unbuttoned his shirt pushing it off. He turned us around so he was on top of me and kissed down to the hem of my jeans and unzipped them.

Soon our clothes were scattered around the floor and I was a moaning mess.

"You're mine and no one else's."

~*~
sorry for the long wait and the blunt ending but how was this update? ;)