Twelve

(time jump)

Being 6 and a half months pregnant and walking around the mall for what felt like forever was making my feet hurt so bad.

"Gemma can we take a break get smoothies or something?" Gemma turned around and nodded pulling me towards a smoothie shack. I ordered my drink and sat down at one of the tables.

I looked around at the people sitting at some tables, I saw this one kid staring at me then turning to his mother.

"Mummy why is the boy have a big belly like that."

His mother looked at me with disgust and turned back to her kids.

"Just ignore him honey. Don't give him attention." Her daughter looked over at me giving me a look a sympathy.

Gemma came back with our drinks giving me a look.

"What's wrong? You look like your going to cry."

I just shook my head not trusting my voice looking over at the women. Normally I would have said something but right not my hormones were just telling me to cry.

Gemma looked over at who I was staring at and looked back at me. She finally understood what happened and tried to get up until I stopped her.

"Please don't. I have enough people staring at me."

"Zayn you should let people walk over you like that a say shit that they shouldn't." She said raising her voice enough for the women to hear her.

"Gemma-"

"No she doesn't deserve to say shit like that about you and think it's okay."

"Excuse me but is there something wrong?" The women said to Gemma and her daughter put her face in her hands.

Gemma gave me a look then turned around to the women. I did the same as the daughter.

"Actually yes you offended my brothers pregnant fiancé."

"Well your brother and his pregnant fiancé is a offense to society."

Gemma got up and I grabbed her arm. She shook her arm out of my grip and went back to the women.

"I will not allow some homophobic asshole say shit about about my family."
"Then don't have gay family members!" The lady said finally got up getting far to face with Gemma. They were yelling at each other but I couldn't focus on them because I felt this pain go through my stomach and back. I gasped at the pain and held on to my stomach, when Gemma glanced at me she stopped talking, or yelling and went over to me.

"Oh my god Zayn what? What's wrong? What-"

"Let's just go home please." I said holding my hand up so she could help me up. We left our drinks and she grabbed out stuff trying to get to the car as fast as we could. Once we got there she opened the door letting me sit down, she put the stuff and away getting in the car driving home. The whole ride was quite and I just stared out the window

After we got home I told Gemma that I was fine and was taking a bath. I've been in there since with no one bothering me. I had no idea what the time was and the water was getting cold but I didn't want to move. I was brought back from my thoughts as someone walked in.

"Hey baby, so I just got a rant from Gems about what happened today at the mall. Are you okay?"

I just shrugged still looking forward rubbing my stomach. Harry sighed still looking at me.

"Zayn I know that lady said some hurtful things but you can't let people like that get to you. They're just assholes who only care about themselves. But also she told me about you freaking out about something, so how is Peanut doing?"

I looked over at Harry with a small smile trying not to giggle but I let it slip.

"Yes! There's the little giggle that I love. Now let's get you out so I can snuggle with my princess and Peanut."

He helped out of the tub and to the bed room.

He dressed me in one of his shirts that barely fit me anymore and left kisses up my stomach and my neck.

He pulled me towards the bed setting my down as gently as he could.

"Harry I'm not made out of glass." I giggled at him as he was concentrating hard about getting me comfortable.

"I know but I just have this feeling like I should protect you from everything. I mean I'm scared to leave you with anyone but myself. I just want to be around you all the time." I say up crossing my legs looking at him.

"I understand stand baby, I wish I could be around you 24/7. But you have work and I have jars of peanut butter to eat." He could help but laugh at the comment taking my hand in to his, rubbing his thumb over my engagement ring.

"I can't wait till you have my last name. Zayn Styles just has this perfect ring to it."

"Yeah and Harry Malik has a perfect ring to it to."

"Okay what ever you say princess."

"I love you,"
"I love you as well." I giggled at his comment and lean over to kiss him, but he ends up pulling my into his lap. I pull away suddenly feeling insecure about my weight.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm crushing you with my weight."

"Well you're not." He try's to kiss me again but I turn my head so he kisses my cheek instead.

"Zayn, your weight is fine. Stopping thinking that you're hurting me when you not." He kisses my neck softly trying not to think about it but it doesn't happen.

I was about to pull away when I heard my phone go off. I look at Harry and he looks at my phone then reaching for it and silence the call throwing it on the bed then went back to kissing my neck.

As he got closer to my mouth the phone went off again. He reached over silencing it and went back to me. He did this 3 more times before finally answering the phone.

"What do you want?" He said in a threading tone.

"I thought I told you the last time to leave him alone?" He said his red with anger. I was confused at first then finally understood who he was talking to. Liam.

"You're what?" Harry said setting me on the bed walking over to the window looking out.

"Get the fuck off my property before I call the cops."

"He isn't going to talk to his past rapist! Leave him alone, he doesn't need this stress right now!"

I cringed at his words when he brought the memories of Liam walking into the bedroom at the end of the day making me strip for him and then him doing things to me against my consent.

"Go the fuck away Liam. If you don't leave him alone I'm calling the cops and making sure they know everything you did to the person I love." And he hung up to phone looking out the window.

"Did he leave?" I said in a small voice hoping that he heard me.

He looked over at me with sad eyes and nodded.

"He's gone. Come on let's go to bed."

He turned the lights off and crawled into bed with me pulling me close.

I couldn't help but have all those terrible memories come and torment me as I slept clinging onto Harry.

Today has been a long day.....
~*~