Twenty Seven

I wake up with hearing small knocking on the balcony door. I look around me trying to remember where is was and what happened. I see Harry curled up on my lap holding on to my shirt for dear life and Payton sitting in front of the glass door.

"Harry? Come on it's time to get up." I whisper gently to him. He groans but gets up looking around and stretching. His eyes are puffy and he looks exhausted. I look away from him and get up rubbing my stomach and leaving the balcony. When I open the door Payton grabs my hand and hugs it. I shut the door behind me leaving Harry while he's looking down at his lap. I sigh and walk towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Is daddy going to be otay?" Payton asks sitting at the table while I make her eggs.

"I don't know peanut." And she just nods her head and plays with her fingers. Once I have everyone's plates made I sit down next to Payton with hers and mine.

We eat quietly while Payton watches tv on the kitchen counter. I start to zone and play with my food, I get pulled back to reality when my phone goes off and Payton leaves the room. I check my phone and I see that it's Liam.

From Liam:
Hey I just wanted to know if I could have lunch with you and talk.

I sit there and stare at the text thinking of what to say. I give up what to say and lock my phone, soon I feel someone sit next to me and lay their head on my shoulder. I look over at Harry and stare at him before scooting away slightly.

"Zayn. Please, can we-"

"No Harry I don't want to talk about it. It already happened and there is no getting around it."

"Baby I'm sorry it was a mistake."

"We're you thinking that when your new employee was on her knees sucking you off?" He shakes his head and closes his eyes.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I comment under my breath pushing off the table walking to the living room with Payton. Soon Harry comes in and sits on the opposite couch.

"Do you have to work today?"

"It's Saturday baby, we all can spend the day together." I stare at him then hum and go back to watching Payton. She giggles and runs up to Harry and he picks her and gives her raspberries. The house is filled with her laughter and it almost feels like normal. I look down at my stomach and try to think that maybe when they are born everything will be fine again. But some how my mind goes to its evil places and I picture Harry in his office with a girl on her knees in front of him. I can even picture the thing he does when I do it to him, his hands going through his hair and his chest rising and falling fast. I don't realize it but I feel a tear falling from my cheek and on to my hand and I'm quick to wipe it away.

"Zayn-" before I can hear the rest of his sentence I speed walk to the hall bath and lock the door behind me. I slide down the door and bawl in to my hands. I faintly hear small feet running toward the door and Harry jiggling the door knob trying to get in.

"Zayn baby please open the door so we can talk." I don't answer and start to cry harder, I start to cry so hard that I'm shaking and hyperventilating.

"Zayn open the door. Zayn please." When I don't open it he curses and walks away, I thought that he just left me alone till I hear Payton.

"I sit here waiting for you Dada. It otay." And that just makes me cry harder.

~*~

I look down at my phone and see that I've been in here for an hour in an half. I open the door and I see Payton and Harry sitting on the floor across from the bathroom, Payton asleep in his lap. Once Harry notices he try's to get up but I stop him.