Six

It's been a week since I came back to work and I have slowly been getting back in to the system. I've been eating more and exercising to distract my mind from things. Harry's been proud of me but I still don't feel like my old self, I've been pulling the fake 'I'm fine' and smile. My students haven't really asked why I was gone for what felt like forever but just gave me a sad smile every once in awhile.

I was on my way to meet Lou for lunch to get away from that class room. I pull in to the diner we were meeting at and saw that Louis was already here, I walk in and sit next to him.

"Hey Zayn, you look better then the last time I saw you," he said with a small smile.

"Well hello to you Lou," I said returning the smile. The waitress came over took our orders and left. We sat in silence for awhile with me staring down at the table and Louis staring at me.

"Have you asked him if you want to try again?" He said breaking the silence.

"Um no.. I just afraid of it happing again."

"How do you know it will happen again if you don't try?"

"I don't know, I'm still trying to get back to my old self."

"I know you are and I think you should just try and see what happens. Something good could come out of it"

I was going to say something but the waitress put our food and we ate in silence again.

After we finished we payed and I told him I had to get back to work,

"Zayn when you get home just ask Harry and see if he's okay with it." I nodded and walked over to my car. The rest of the day went by quickly with students turning in projects and meets here and there. It was the end of the day and I was hold a stack of project to grade and I just wanted to sleep. I set them in the back and got in my car driving home.

When I got home I got the projects and walked inside to see that Harry wasn't home yet. So I just started to grade projects. I got half way through when I got a text from Harry saying that he has to stay over time and he would be home till late. I groaned putting my phone down and got up looking for food. When I find the last bag of microwave popcorn I smiled cause I've been craving it forever. I put in it the microwave, once it's done I put it in a bowl and go back to the living room. I ate my popcorn for awhile in silence debating whether or not to finish grading or do something not as boring. I only have of the bowl and just zoned out, but I guess I zoned for a little to long cause a car door shouting brought me back. I go over to the window seeing a tired Harry walking up to the door. I quickly go over to the door and open it right when he was about to unlock it.

He looked at me before hugging me and picking me up kissing me. I was a little shocked but kissed back. I snaked my hand around his neck into his curls and my other hand on his suit jacket. I pulled away to get air and put my forehead into his. He just looked at me with worried eyes thinking about what just happened. He sat me down on the floor still looking at me.

"Harry-"

"I'm sorry if I pushed you to far I just missed the feeling. "

"Harry it's fine, I just wish we could have gone a little further with it." I said biting my lip looking up at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah," and with that he kissed me again and lead me to the couch he pulled away gently pushing me down on the couch kissing me again. He hand slowly sliding up my shirt grabbed my sides, then grinding down in to me causing me to gasp. Him taking that chances to stick his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away staring down at me with lust filled eyes

"I'm going to make tonight slow and special," he said with his voice already raspy and deep.

And he surely did make it slow and special.
~*~

I woke up on top of Harry still on the couch. I lay there thinking about last night and how much I missed it. I look up at Harry still in a deep sleep so I slowly got up and went to the bathroom not caring if I was naked still. I turn on the shower jumping in letting the hot water run over me instantly relaxing me. I washed myself, about to get out when I felt hands sliding around my waist and pulling me in a hug.

"So how was last night?" I turn around and kiss him.

"Wonderful," I say pulling away I get out letting him use the shower. I dry off getting dressed for the day not wanting to go in but to just stay home with Harry since he has the day off. But I have to go and work. Harry walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and him during his hair with another towel.

Even though I was engaged to him he still leaves me breathless. He smiles at me get out a pair of sweats and putting them on.

"Do you have to go to work to day," he asked hugging from behind while I fix my hair.

"Sadly yes. But I rather stay he with you and cuddle." He turns me around so we are looking face to face.

"Trust me if you were staying home cuddling wouldn't be the only thing we would be doing."

"Don't say that I have to go to work you tease." I say walking away from him swaying my hips as a walk.

"Oh come on now your teasing." He said with a smirk. I giggled and grabbed my stuff walking towards my car with Harry following me. Set my stuff in my car and turned to him.

"Well since summer break is almost here I will be free for 3 months." I kissed him and tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me. I finally got away and smiled at him.

"I can't wait." And kissed me again.

"I will see later." I said and got in my car. I waved at him and he waved back. I get almost to the school thinking that today will be a good day.

~*~