Chapter Two

The flight to earth was incredibly long. Four light years to be exact, and in earth measurements that's about 24 trillion miles.

24 trillion miles of doing absolutely nothing. I nearly died of boredom. There was nothing really to do in a ship the size of sardine can.

When I wasn't sleeping I was usually staring out the window, or staring at the ceiling questioning my life choices. Let's be honest thought it was mostly the second one.

The ship landed while I was asleep. Let me start off by saying that the ships autopilot is absolute crap.

It doesn't help that the ship was so small that I could feel any bump the ship hit.

It wasn't like those offensive stereotype UFO's that just delicately land in the middle of a corn field, no. It was a crash landing, into a pond!

I couldn't have asked for a more rude awakening.

I panicked for a while before actually taking action, and trying to get myself out of the sinking ship.

Eventually, I got out. I was soaking wet, and the ship was at the bottom of the pond, but I got out.

I used my telekinesis band to get the ship out the pond, then I hid it in some really tall grass that looks like it wasn't getting cut anytime soon.

Well it's not like people go around mowing grass by a pond. Unless it's different on earth, but by the looks of it it's the same.

After the whole deal with the ship I realized I didn't even know where I was. I groaned, and ran back into the tall grass so I could get my luggage.

The stupid thing wasn't even hovering when I found it. Stupid technology always screwing me over.

I rummaged through it for a bit until I found my tablet. Clicking on the tracker app I was determined to figure out where I was. Though I've never needed to use my tracker app before so it took me a bit to figure out.

The app was able to tell me exactly where I was, and exactly how far away the human I'm trying to find is.

I was apparently in some place called Sydney, Australia, and fortunately for me the human lived only a short walk away from this pond.

I picked up my luggage, and frowned at the thought of having to carry it all the way there.

It was a beautiful night to go for a walk, so I guess that's one good thing that came out of this experience.

I was really confused though because at that time of night everyone on Zurok would be out doing their daily thing. Here there was no one to be scene.

I checked my app twice on the walk there just to make sure it hasn't malfunctioned, and I actually landed on a deserted planet.

Soon enough, I was standing outside the door of the human's living quarters.

Not wanting to be rude I knocked. I waited but no one answered. I drowned, and knocked again. Still no answer.

Being curious, I walked around the side of the quarters, and peered into the windows.

There were a few rooms that had humans inside but they were all asleep. Then it hit me. How could I forget that humans sleep at night instead of during the day.