Chapter Eight

Calum's POV

"You son of a bitch!"

I could see the fear in his eyes. He was trembling under my gaze. The circle was dead silent. Everyone was waiting for my next move.

In a blink of an eye my fist made impact with his jaw. I watched as he crumbled to the ground.

"Calum!" Someone probably Giselle shouted at me, but I was too angry to pay attention.

I dived at him. My elbow dug into his stomach. He groaned in pain. "Fuck off." I mumbled as I fought off his attempts to hit me back.

I could faintly hear the people surrounding chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" but at that moment it felt miles away.

Somehow Luke managed to get on top of me. Then his fist connected with my nose. I felt the blood trickle down my face.

"You motherfucker! Let's see how you look when I fuck up your perfect face! See how much of a chance you have with her then."

I blindly swung my fist at him. I was able to punch him in the eye causing him to put his guard down so I had the opportunity to get him off of me.

"Holy shit Calum! I didn't do anything!" He managed to say between each punch he took to the face.

I ignored him, and slapped him right across the face. This earned me a kick in the stomach knocking the wind out of me, and giving him a chance to stand up.

He didn't make it too far before I quickly got to my feet, and charged at him. I tackled him to the ground, and he landed with a thump creating a crater in the sand. The people watching us all groaned as if they felt his pain.

I wasn't even done yet. I brought my fist back getting ready to punch him again, but a hand wrapped around my wrist stopping me. I turned to look at the person holding me back. It was Michael.

"What the fuck are you-" I wasn't able to finish that sentence because he was soon yanking me to my feet. Melody joined him on the other side to grab my other arm. I tried to escape from their grasp, but they were surprisingly strong.

I scowled as I watched Kat and Giselle help Luke to stand up.

I noticed his lip was swollen. Too swollen to be kissing my girlfriend again anytime soon.

"What did I do?" He groaned rubbing his jaw.

"Shut the fuck you overpriced potato you know what you did!" I snarled.

"Actually I don't believe it or not."

"You got a fucking boner from kissing my girlfriend! How do expect me to not be mad about that? You're supposed to be my friend! You're not supposed to be trying to steal my girlfriend!" I shouted again.

"Calum calm down. You're just drunk." Giselle stepped in front of Luke, and put a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off almost immediately. I could see the hurt look in her eye, but I didn't care.

I shook my head at her. "Don't tell me to calm down this is just as much your fault as it is him. I saw how you grabbed his shirt you wanted this just as much as he did."

"No that is not true." She tried to defend herself.

"That's bullshit, and we all know it. By the way..." I turned my attention back to Luke. "Do you need to go somewhere to take care of that or something?" I said gesturing to tightened jeans.

He turned red, and shoved his hand in his pocket to try to cover it up, but failed miserably.

"Calum... I'm sorry," Before thinking twice I jerked my foot out in front of me at full force kicking him right in the balls.