Crazy

"What was that all about?" I asked X. She shrugged and I saw mischief play in her eyes. I cant believe I was basically friends with two complete strangers that I've never met until now.

Oh well.

"Don't get close to him Lucy. It wouldn't be wise."

I looked up in surprise at her words. I'd heard about the wise Xerneas but surely she wasn't right about Y. He was really nice and mysterious. Plus he was cute.

She narrowed her eyes at me and I felt pounding in my head. I winced and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"My head always hurts when I go on trains," I lied. She scrutinized me but lead me to her.....

Mansion?!

Of course I had been in mansions before since I was Jude Heartfilias daughter and I was one of the richest people I'm Fiore.

"I expect that you will be quite comfortable here Miss Heartfilia," She sang.I followed her into the Parlor where she immediately sat down.

"Change into more comfortable clothes. We have training."

*****

Natsu

"Natsu its boooooring here," Happy whined. It was now two weeks since Lucy left and already people were acting as if she was never there. Levy, Wendy, and evidently I were still moping around as if our exceed had died, Erza said.

An hour ago I got out of the infirmary for fighting back.

Now Happy and I sat at one of the tables as I lazily drew designs on the wood.

Mira had told me not to ruin the tables even more than we already have because of me and Grays fights. That stupid IceBrain ruins everything, I thought.

Happy had a sad look on his face as he gazed at Carla who was watching over Wendy and Romeo. Wendy wasn't laughing like she always did and Romeo looked sad to see her like this.

They would be a good couple, I thought.

Gah! I'm turning into Mira!

"Bunny girl will be back," Gajeel said as he walked by. I sighed and placed my head in my hands.

If she wanted to come back, she wouldn't have left.