The Truth

Lucy

I took a deep breath before sitting down on a table top as everyone stood or sat around me. I really didn't want to tell them very much of what happened but they were so expectant.

"Well you see...." I started. Natsu frowned and crossed his arms before staring at me with onyx eyes.

"Spit it out already!" Gray said sternly. I rolled my eyes and began the story.

"Well I trained with a woman in some weird town that the train stopped at. Evidently she was a really strong wizard who had magic similar to mine because every day she trained me and she never seemed weak. She trained me further in my celestial magic so I earned a couple new keys. She also made me learn a few new spells. I will not mention them though."

Levy looked at me with suspicion as she narrowed her eyes. "You haven't told us about your tattoos," She told me. I gulped when I realized that there was no way I could get out of telling them the truth.

Then again.

I could lie.

"The woman taught me a very strong spell that made marks on me. Therefore I got the three diamonds by my left eye," I said. I wasn't exactly lying to them. I just wasn't telling them the whole truth.

Natsu looked sceptical about what I told him and I winced inside when he stared deep into my eyes. "I believe you for now Luce."

I let out a sigh of relief as my guild mates nodded. Levy frowned at me when nobody was looking and she sent me a look that said we would talk later.

"Well I'm gonna go ho-" I started before realizing that my apartment was probably rented to someone else.

Natsu then gave me his signature goofy grin and put his arms behind his head.

"Don't worry Luce. I payed for it every month just in case you came back!" He exclaimed. I gave the pink haired idiot a true smile and I swear Mira smirked.

"That means alot to me Natsu." I said softly as I walked away from the guild and outside. I frowned when I realized that it was raining and I didn't have my cloak. I guess that means bracing a possible cold so I could get home.

"Solid Script: umbrella!" I turned around to find my short best friend holding a large orange umbrella.

"I figured you might need it." Levy said with a smile. I gratefully took it from her and lowered it slightly so she wasn't getting rained on as we walked towards my apartment. We were silent at first but I knew that she was waiting for me to say something.

"I nearly died," I blurted out. Levy furrowed her brow and looked up at me with wide brown eyes.

"I knew you weren't saying the whole story!" She said. I closed my eyes and decided on telling her the story as the depressing rain fell.

"I had to learn a life threatening spell that would cause me to sacrifice myself. Of course Xerneas wouldn't let me die which is why she was slowly healing me as I did it. I really did nearly die. The strain of the spell and the spell itself gave me the tattoo so they could find me."

Levy closed her eyes and sighed. "Who are they?"

"A dark guild needs me as a sacrifice and I can't let them find me. Xerneas said that chances are, the guild will never find me so I can live a long life. But just know that if they find me, I'll have to be....."

"A sacrifice." Levy finished. The rain had let up a little luckily since we were nearing my apartment.

"You can't tell anyone this. Not even Natsu," I choked. Levy smiled sympathetically and gave me a small hug.

"I promise Lu-chan."

I sniffled before closing the door behind me, leaving her outside. Natsu kept my apartment completely clean and there was even food in the fridge. I sighed and changed into comfy shorts and a thigh length shirt that Natsu had left here one time. My bed was long missed by me but the sheets were wrinkled and had Natsus scent on them.

I smiled and inhaled his wonderful scent. Sometimes I really did miss my best friends. Lastly I layed on the bed and finally got some peace and quiet until the voices started again.

Ive had random voices in my head randomly thus giving me Fiores largest headache.

You can't settle just yet.

You're not supposed to tell them.

Master is waiting for you.

You will die.

??? POV

I growled with frustration as Lucy Heartfilia told the small bluenette the truth.

Now she will be able to help Lucy which means I can't just kidnap her.

At least those pixies don't know about her headaches.

I'll speak to her through the voices, set up a special mission, and kidnap her and use her for my plans.

I can finally let the demons have some fun and let the dragons loose once I have a small sacrifice.