Final

Three Years Later

Lucy

I sat with my legs crossed, my ankles swinging back and forth in the air. A sigh of content erupted from me as I leaned forward, watching the chaos happening below. Levy shrieked and leaped up, her book flying in the air when Gajeel dumped water on her. She angrily stomped after him as he hurried away, giggling.

"Stop fantasizing about them, you're going to fall off the roof."

I sniffed and turned away from Natsu, not loving his common sense. "No I'm not."

I felt a tingle in my side when a finger barely touched it. My eyes widened as my body whipped around back towards Natsu who had a mischievous grin as he slowly poked my side. He was probably right, considering we already were sitting at the edge of the roof. I had already fallen off once causing Natsu to have a heart attack and Happy having to fly down and get me.

"You already fell off once, Luce. I don't want you to hurt yourself.....or her," Natsu softly said, worry evident in his eyes has he gently placed his hand over my stomach.

It had been three years since the dragons were summoned and I had nearly died. Since the memorial after, Natsu had renovated the fountain into a whole park system that the guild loved to relax in when we weren't on mission. Roughly six months after, Natsu had proposed to me on this very roof when we were gazing at the stars. I remember laughing at him when the constellations confused him and I had corrected him. Then, he had used my spirits to spell out his proposal and soon we got hitched in our own Guild. Now, seven months ago I had broken the news that I was pregnant with our first child which Natsu had been giddy about.

I smiled and kissed my husband's cheek when he pulled me towards him. "I know and I'm sorry. I should be more careful."

He nodded and kissed my temple, looking down at our intertwined fingers that wore our wedding rings. They were both simple bands that had been made from Gajeel's metal, Juvia's sacred fountain water, and his very own fire. They were ten times more amazing than any diamond that anybody else could provide.

"I still think it's lovely that Gajeel never gave up on Levy. I don't mean it in a rude way but I never figured Gajeel was that type of guy," Natsu then spoke up.

Laughs brought my attention from below and I giggled as Levy tackled Gajeel, bringing them both to the ground. About a year after the Dragon's Sacrifice, Levy was diagnosed with Amnesia from wounds that were never healed. By now, she remembered all of us but there was always times when she would forget a moment or who were were. Gajeel helped her no matter what and lashed out on nay of us if we got mad at her because of her memory.

I suddenly squealed when I realized what was about to happen. Natsu grinned and shoved his fist in the air with pride.

Gajeel had kissed Levy and sat her on the bench that she had been reading at, gentle as a breeze. She gave him a confused look as he stood and brushed his short hair back. Then, he pulled out a tiny box and went down on one knee. Levy gasped and slapped her hands over her mouth when he pulled out a beautiful enchanted ring that he had made. Suddenly, she squealed and leaped onto Gajeel, crying out with glee.

"Lucy I'm getting married!" Levy screamed.

I giggled and waved at her before turning to Natsu. He sighed and smiled, gently grabbing my chin. "Now I know."

"Know what?" I questioned.

"That my life will never be a fairy tale. You're not my princess, you're my empress and I know that love is real. I knew if ever since I've met you."

Then he kissed me softly, realizing our life was on a high road.

After all, our legacy was written in the sky where a pink headed boy and a blonde girl danced in the stars as a permanent constellation.....known as the Never Ending Story of Love.

EL FIN

----------------------------

Thank you so much for everyone's support in this book and all my beautiful and amazing readers. Don't you dare say anything bad about yourselves because all of you are amazing. It may not seem like it, but I read everyone's individual comments and pay attention to votes :)

I know I'm horrible at updating and I'm not the best at writing but it means alot that people want to read this.

Sadly this is the end unless I make another special chapter but thank you so much.

Love, AmazingGroot :)

*****ON AUGUST 1ST GO ON TWITTER AND VOTE FOR BOOKS LIKE THIS*****

I nominate "Forever Flame" #MyWattysChoice

THEN TAG IT AS #MyWattysChoice

***************************************************************************