Youre Not Bacchus

Natsu

Pain went through my brain as I opened my eyes. I was in the guild watching the members do what they always did.

Gajeel teased Levi about being short while she threw her book at him. Mira giggled as she talked to Loxus while filling up a new keg for Cana as she drank her heart out. Juvia was still pining for Gray as he tried to get away. Erza casually ate her strawberry cake and for once it was peaceful.

The strange thing was Lucy sitting at a nearby table as a spotlight shined on her.

I pinched myself to check if I was dreaming and pain flashed through my arm.

"Hey Natsu....." Cana slurred as she shakily walked over to me. I immediately covered my nose as her beer scented breath entered my nose.

"What Cana?" I muttered, trying not to gag.

"Tell.....tell Bacchus that.....I love him."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Who's Bacchus?"

Her hair hung over her face and she suddenly grabbed my arm. I tried pulling back but I let out a strangled cry as her fingernails dug into my skin.

"Watch out boy. Or he's gonna get you too....." Cana slurred.

"Cana? You're acting really weird. Please let me go!" I told her, panicking.

Cana giggled and her shoulders shook as she did. "Oops! I wasn't supposed to say that! I guess you better punishment Bacchus!"

I wrenched my arm from her grasp and slowly moved her hair from her face.

"I don't know who he is! And what's wrong with you!"

She suddenly growled and twisted her head to look up at me. I heard her bones make awful sounds as she bent her neck in impossible ways. I leaped back when she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were pure black and blood dripped from her eyes.

"You're too late Naaaaatsu. Lucy will die," She spat out before passing out.

I slowly stepped away from her as blood pooled around her. My hands shook with fear as I stepped towards Erza. She could help me.

"Erza please! There's something wrong with Cana!" I yelled, shaking her shoulder to get her to respond.

However when she turned around, her head was covered in blood that looked like her hair and her eyes were black.

"Nothings wrong at all Naaaatsu." She said with a giggle as her hair dripped into the cake.

I gulped and fell against a table, taking deep breaths as the rest of the guild faced me. My eyes widened in horror as their eyes turned black. There was so much blood.

When I looked at Lucy, I screamed when she lied on the table with a dagger stabbed directly in her heart. Beside her was a note. I shakily picked it up and covered my mouth from puking as I saw it was written in blood.

Dear Natsu,

You'll never save me in time.

Master Yveltal will make sure of that.

I will never love you.

I hope you die.

-Lucy

Then the darkness consumed me as I struggled to breathe. I held my throat and watched as the bleeding guild mates went up to Lucy.....

And started chanting, right before they tore her apart with claws instead of fingers and ate her body.

"Natsu wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Snap out of it!"

I shot up off the guild floor and looked at my guild mates who has dear in their eyes. Their non black eyes.

"It wasn't real. We had to wake you up since you started thrashing and mumbling Lucy's name in your sleep," Erza said, as she ate her strawberry cake.

I felt sick at the thought of that stupid cake and thoughts of everyone eating Lunch made it worse.

I immediately covered my mouth with my hand.

"I think I'm gonna-" I started but could finish as last night's dinner rushed up my throat and I let it all out into a bag that Levy had quickly summoned.

We need to find Lucy.

Now.