Penguin

Lucy

I slowly came into consciousness and immediately the metallic smell of blood entered my nose. I squinted slightly as my vision became unblurry. I was in a room where the walls, floor, and ceiling were completely made of metal that smelled awful. Gajeel would probably have a field day in this place.

I noticed that in the corner was a pile of bones. Lovely.

Chains covered the walls all around me and dry blood caked the floor. I tried to move but my legs felt numb so I couldn't control them and whenever I moved my wrists, pain shot through them.

I swiveled my head to look at my right wrist but I winced in pain whn I turned it. A chain hung above me that was connected to my wrists in shackles. The metal cuffs dug into my wrists and fierce red lines were forming along with the old blood that had dried.

How long have I been here?

I flinched when the door to the cell banged open. Y slowly walked in and watched me squirm miserably with pleasure.

"To answer your question love.....you've been unconscious and hanging here for two days. I must say you were easy to kidnap considering you trusted me so much," He purred.

I flinched back when he reached up to slide his hand against my bruised face. "What a shame that you are so pretty. Illspare your life just for that reason."

Using my strength, I made my legs swing up and hit him right on the stomach. Y coughed and doubled over, clutching his stomach.

"Go to Hell!" I spat out. For good measure I spit blood all over the jerk.

"You pretty much are hell!" He yelled, wiping the blood off his head.

"Just you wait.....Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail will find me and rescue me. Right. After. Natsu. Kills. You." I growled, squirming in the stupid hand cuffs.

"Can't wait til you possibly die, princess." He said as he left.