Sleep My Dear

Lucy

"Alright what do I say," I asked Loke.

Luckily Y hadn't come back and probably didnt plan to so now Virgo and Loke sat by me, cross-legged on the grimy floor.

"Alright. So hold on to Virgo and I's hand as you chant

"Celestial Spirits of twelve golden keys,"

"Come to me as I plead."

"Twelve Powers that we share,"

"Twelve Powers that are rare."

"Twelve Spirits I summon thee,"

"Please help and come to me!"

"That's it?" I asked as I felt the magic tension build. He nodded and grabbed my right hand while Virgo held my left. Slowly we started chanting the spell slowly and quietly but then loud and quick.

In a circle, all my golden spirits appeared holding hands with each other. I grinned when I saw that even they had smiles even though we were stuck in a cell and I might possibly die. Even Aries was confident as she snuck glances towards Loke.

"Alright now say the spell that I told you," He then said.

I took a deep breath and focused my spirits energy into mine. "Power of the Twelve Celestial Spirits: Dream Walk!"

I gasped when I felt the amount of magical energy that surged through my veins. Suddenly I felt sleepy as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

Natsu

"Go to sleep Natsu."

"No."

"It'll help."

"No it won't."

"I will get Erza."

"No you won't."

"ERZ-"

"Shut up Levy. I'll go to sleep."

Levy smirked at me before walking away probably to Gajeel to go to the library again. I sighed and looked at my reflection in the glass of water.

Bags hung under my bloodshot eyes as I slowly layed my head now. I barely felt like moving since my fire felt burnt out. However I closed my eyes even if I was scared to even sleep.

***

***dream***

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on a beach. The sun was just setting on the horizon as I slowly stood up to brush the sand off.

The one thing that took my attention was the blond girl standing up wearing a white dress. She turned towards m and it felt like my world had stopped.

"Luce!" I called out already feeling tears.

Her eyes widened as she ran forward towards me. "Natsu! The spell worked!"

I grunted as she jumped into my arms and we slowly fell to the ground so I was on my knees and I held her as she sobbed into my chest.

I buried my face into her hair wanting to smell her sweet cent but instead a metallic stench hit my nose. She sniffled and pulled away from me looking up at me with sad eyes.

"This isn't a dream is it?" I asked softly. She shook her head and held my hand.

"I did a spell Natsu. I needed to see you and tell you where I am. Did Levy tell you?" She asked.

I nodded and sat crosslegged so we were moe comfortable as I stroked her light hair.

"Please tell me you aren't dead."

Lucy stiffened at my words but brought my hand to her heart that beat steadily. "I'm fine. Right now we are both sleeping with people watching over us. We hopefully shouldn't be dying."

"Hopefully?" I asked with a crack in my voice.

She closed her eyes and rested her head ginst my chest so she could listen to my heart. "Hopefully. Natsu.....Loke says that we are in a large building in a mountain near Magnolia. I'm being held in the dungeon now but I'm gonna escape."

Once again the metallic smell in her hair reached my nose. That's when I noticed her raw ankles and wrists.

"Luce? What did they do to you?"

I felt a tear drop from her eyes onto my shirt and I had to stop myself from becoming enraged.

"He hung me onto a wall with chains and hit me. Abused me. I'm covered in bruises but Virgo tried to cover them up so yoiu wouldn't have to see."

By now she was sniffling and mini waterfalls fell from her eyes. "Shhh. It's okay Luce. Let it all out."

She nodded and sniffled again causing me to kiss her forehead.

"Ever since you got kidnapped, I've slept once. And that time I had a terrible nightmare that made me feel sick and awful," I whispered unsteadily.

"You.....you were dead Luce. Then.....then the guild started to.....they.....they started to eat you," I choked out.

Lucy faced me towards her soft brown eyes and she held my head in her hands, slightly stroking my face.

"Shhh. Natsu. You needed to sleep but its fine now. I just need you and the others to find me and save me," She whispered.

Then I pressed my forehead against hers as the sun set, making her hair seem like it was flames.

"Luce I need to tell you something."

She smiled at me but then her fingers started disappearing. Alarm appeared into her eyes as she watched herself disappear. I was slowly disappearing too and I panicked trying to reach her.

"Natsu!" She cried out. I gulped as she disappeared from me since we must be waking up.

"Luce.....I didn't get to tell you that I loved you."

***

I woke up quickly and leaped off the table to my huddled guild mates. They looked up I'm surprise to see my familiar confidence and grin was back.

"I know where Lucy is!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's some NaLu feels for y'all XD