No Pain No Gain

3 Days Later

Yveltal

I smirked when I heard the Heartfilia girls screams as one of my guards tossed her into a nicer cell. She deserved every last ounce of pain coming to her. I tapped my long fingers against the arm of the throne like chair I sat on.

I knew for a fact that the Fairy Tail pixies would come for Lucy. So I decided to get together a small team of one. The woman happened to be one of the most strongest of her type of magic in all of the world.

"So Deja? I hope you know that if you fail, I will punish you greatly," I calmly said, facing the girl.

Deja stood with her hand on her hip as she watched me with caution. Her long black hair went over one eye and cascaded down her back. Half of it on the bottom was white just like her sparkling rings on her fingers. She had brown lipstick and brown eye-shadow that matched her chocolate eyes. A simple pair of tight black pants with brown boots with heels were on the bottom half of her. She just wore a white bikini top with a waist length sleeveless vest. She smirked at me as she licked a small lollipop.

"Yes Yveltal. Don't you worry since I can work a little voodoo magic on them, it'll be a piece of cake!" She spoke with a side smile.

"Perfect. As long as the Heartfilia doesn't escape.....then we'll be good!" I roared.

Deja looked at me with interest as she crunched her lollipop. "A Heartfilia. I assume it's the daughter of Layla?"

I nodded and lounged back.

"So you're planning on summoning the dragons?"

I nodded again and her eyes flickered with respect.

"I'm getting pay out of this right?"

"Of course Deja. Once they're all dead, then we will rule the new world."

"Alright Yveltal. I shall go out and wait for the pixies to come."

***

Lucy

I sighed as I somewhat sat comfortably in the corner of the damp cell I was tossed in. I couldn't help but think that this was all my fault for even being born.

Maybe Natsu would never come.

I thought about him giving me his scarf which I still had. It was his most important and meaningful possesion and he trusted me with it.

Wait where was it?

I panicked as I looked around my cell. It was a possibility that Virgo had it since I had left her keep it in the Celestial World so it would be safe.

All I needed to do was get my keys.

Which were outside my cell.