Shrimp

Levy

I sighed with frustration as Lucy hurriedly closed her apartment door. There was something that she wasn't telling me. I brushed the thought away and headed back to the path so I could go to the library.

I figured that I might do a little research while I could just I case they find Lucy.

I wanted to be prepared to save my friend so she wouldn't die.

Maybe I could research dark guilds and sacrifices so I could find out who started this mess in the first place. I was in in a daze as I walked beside the river.

What if I failed at helping her?

The whole guild always came to me for help in the intelligence region and I would be letting them all down.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I lost my footing and fell to the side, towards the river. I braced myself for the cold watery sensation but a particularly large rm wrapped around my torso and pulled me up.

"You should be more careful shrimp."

I twisted my mouth when I realized who had helped me. Usually Gajeel and I were on good terms but at the moment, I did NOT want to see him.

"Why are you here Gajeel?" I asked with slight irritation inmy voice. He helped me stand and rolled his eyes when I glared at him.

"I was worried for you and Bunny Girl. So I followed you and your short butt nearly fell into the river."

I clenched my fists and glared up at him. "QUIT CALLING ME SHORT!!!" I yelled. He raised his eyebrow before placing his slightly sweaty hand over my mouth, silencing me. I smirked at him before pressing my teeth into his palm, causing him to flinch and pull it back.

I giggled and sprinted past him so I could actually get to the library. Of course because Gajeel was triple my size, he easily caught up with me, just by walking.

"I don't want anything to happen to you if you're alone walking at night."

I widened my eyes in surprise when he said that. Gajeel was actually worried? I thought. Gajeel rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist before pulling me along with him.

No matter how hard I tried,I couldn't escape his grip. Not to mention he had an iron hard body.

During the whole walk we never talked until we got to the library and he followed me inside.

"Can't you just leave me alone already?" I said impatiently. He shrugged and walked to the sitting area of the library and sat down. I scoffed and stomped to the history books.

My eyes scanned each and every spine on the books, looking for anything to do with dark guilds or sacrifices.

"Guide on how to master fire powers, How to Train a Dragon, How to Seduce a Metal Dragon Slayer?! I shrieked.

Evidently I was too loud because Gajeel walked over with a smirk.

"Gihi. Trying to seduce me shrimp?" He asked, still smirking. By now my face was the color of Erzas hair and I backed away from the books.

"N-No!" I stuttered. He laughed a little and I saw amusement in his eyes.

"Alright. Well I found the book you're looking for." Gajeel handed me a thick book with a red and gold cover and j frowned when I noticed the title.

"The Strongest Spells Ever?" I questioned. Gajeel shrugged and walked away. I sat down at a nearby table and flipped though the old pages. I immediately stopped when I saw a word in large print.

"Sacrifice." I muttered. There was a picture of a sweet looking girl about Lu-chans age who had light all around her.

"Cercle de Dragons is a spell known everywhere to be the fate of the world. Cercle de Dragons means 'The Circle of Dragons' which summons hundreds of Dragons filled with wrath to destroy the world and create a new mortal-less place. It can only be cast by a Celestial wizard who knows the spell. The dragons can only be defeated by a spell called 'Dragons mondiale sort Sacrifice' which means Dragons World Fate Sacrifice. However, the person who casts the second spell to send the dragons back shall die if they aren't dead from the first spell."

I sucked in a breath as tears came into my eyes.

Lucy was going to die.