Fairy Tail

Lucy

I thought that I could live a normal life instead of this messed up version filled with death and despair. Instead I was given love that was broken like a shard of glass and a family mourning over missing members. I thought that I would be able to always have my mom by my side and that she would be proud of me saving the world with my honorable sacrifice.

Or would she be disappointed?

Maybe I was crazy in thinking the impossible but I couldn't help it.

Maybe it was Natsu who made me insanely crazy with a small flame of passion or Levy who made me insane with words racing through my mind like the race Fairy Tail had done before this whole mess.

I wasn't a normal girl.

Natsu

I thought I was strong. I felt strong when I defeated Sting and Rogue during the Grand Magic Games and I felt powerful when I defeated Gajeel before he joined the guild. But not a muscle in my body that tensed when Lucy cast that spell could've stopped me from feeling weak when I couldn't save her. Even the power that surged through my bloodstream could prepare me for the flash of light when she disappeared .

I never told her how I felt.

She was so strong unlike me because she had perseverance to save her guild while I was just there to distract the enemy from hurting everyone. That had failed for half our guild lay on the cold floor dead or seriously injured with blood rushing from their veins.

I wasn't strong enough

Gajeel

I thought that physical strength mattered and that I was great in that area. Evidently not because the small pixie like girl lie in my lap like a broken rag doll with crimson staining her frail body. Her hair was practically violet from when the wounds on her head had stroked through. Brute force wasn't enough to protect her from the monsters and she had practically purposely died protecting me from them.

Levy could've been reading a book out loud to me instead of being it with powerful force.

After all I almost killed her back when I was at my old guild. I had hung her to a tree like a puppet with my inscription on her body to show I had been there. he had spunk but now I didn't even know if she was alive or would ever look at me with bright eyes again.

I have no strength.

Levy

My mind is not expansive but merely narrow. Not everything could be known by me like what those demons were and how they were a pack that had a goal to destroy mundanes in vengeance. I didn't know if I was breathing like a normal human being or if my body had a large enough blood supply to live unlike many people who lie dead on the cold stone floor.

Did I really know what anything was?

I didn't even know how Gajeel felt about me considering he had massive mood swings that rivaled mine any day. Was Pantherlily even okay? It scares me how little I could do about the situation, let alone keep my friends from being injured like they were.

I knew nothing.

Erza

I thought I was undefeatable in anything, no matter what it was. Maybe it was the strange past I had at the Tower of Heaven that caused these thoughts but who knows at this point. The crimson blood had blended in with my hair but stained my guildmates. This was no piece of cake like everyone thought it was. It was war.

I had to persevere.

I forever had to persevere with these battle scars that would never go away or change. We all had scars in multiple forms that made us stronger whether it was 600 monsters or it was the overwhelming passion you had for someone. Treat scars like memories that you fought through to live.

But I am defeated.

Juvia

Can anyone truly be saved? The gloomy thoughts of rain fell upon me as I remembered the battle alongside Gray but it was not peaceful. I couldn't save him or even myself like I should've been able to. The people I love the most were dying around me and I was bleeding alongside them from battle wounds. Except this may be my last night of sight of the mortal world.

There are no saviors.

People always said I was depressing since rain followed me around wherever I went and even Gajeel who was like a brother to me had admitted it. Until I met Gray, I was the moody girl who was scared to hurt anyone. But then I joined Fairy Tail and I became happy as Gray took care of me even if he didn't have the same feelings as I had towards him.

Its impossible to save everyone.

Gray

I thought I was solid with everyone and that my mind couldn't be broken no longer. Even my mothers death had made me stronger than ever before and the small fights with Natsu helped me build the walls in mind to the point where I almost forgot myself. Juvias screams had hurt me instead and hadn't broken my exterior but made it stronger.

My mind hurt.

My interior was broken and I wanted to protect her like she was mine and I couldn't live without her. We were water and ice with a perfect Unison Raid and now we sat against a wall, hand in hand as the poison took us away from each other. My ice was melting and her water was evaporating and we only had each other.

I am broken.

Makarov

Fairy Tail is rumored to be built on friendship. But in reality we are not as happy and are surrounded in darkness like space. Master Mavis made this guild to be built on amazing strength in love and numbers along with care for others unlike many dark guilds that we had defeated in the past.

But not even Fairy Tail can as bright as the stars in the sky

Sacrifices[Fairy Tail fanfiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara