I Hear the Voices

Lucy

"Hey Luce! You wanna go on a mission?"

I looked up from the latest edition of Sorcerer Weekly that I was reading to find Natsu standing by me with a huge grin plastered on his face. Of course I had to catch up on my favorite magazine that I used to always read but I couldn't resist but nod at Natsu.

I really did miss doing missions with him.

"Are Erza and Gray coming?" I asked as I stood up, stretching a little. I haven't been getting a very good sleep ever since I got back because of the voices. Mira seemed suspicious too which wasn't good since I wasn't planning on telling anyone about the voices.

Natsu grinned again and shook his head. "Nope! Erza had to do something for the old man and Gray is helping train Juvia."

I smiled a little when he said the part about Gray and Juvia. They really are a perfect match.

"So what job are we doing?" I asked.

"We don't even have to leave Magnolia! There's a few teenagers that are in a gang that are causing trouble. I figured we would start off with an easy peasy job!"

I raised and eyebrow at him when he said "easy". This wasn't like Natsu at all. Was he thinking I was too soft?

"Um okay." I told him. He grinned and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the guild. It was just like old times.

"So what happened here while I was gone?" I decided to ask.

"Well Lisanna came back which was awesome! I missed her so much! She reminds me of you, you know?"

A feeling of hurt passed through me when he said that. Wait why was I hurt? After all she was his childhood friend and plus I didn't know him for that long... I thought.

"Hey Luce? You okay? You kind of spaced out for a second."

I looked up at Natsus worried expression and gave him a fake, tight smile. Of course he didn't know why I spaced out.

Good for him.

I was about to say something but a sudden pain rocketed through my head. I squeezed my eyes closed tightly and clenched my fists, hoping the pain would go away.

"Luce? Maybe we should get back. You're really pale!"

Soon he will never have to worry again.

The end is soon.

The sacrifice will be fun.

I yelled out in pain as I clutched my now pounding head. Voices echoed into my head and I forced my eyes open and took shallow, quick breaths.

"Luce!" I heard Natsu scream as I fell to the ground. His voice was barely heard as dots danced across my vision and I slipped into unconsciousness.

??? POV

I smirked when Lucy Heartfillia howled out in pain and fell to the ground. Of course I was responsible for the voices and her headaches.

Yet she never had the courage to speak up about the reason why we had the headaches. All of her pesky friends would never believe her. That's why I need to make an exact replica of her.

Yes.

Tonight I'll finally get the sacrifice.

In only a few days, the Full Celestial Moon will rise and she can finally die.

Stupid girl.

Can yall guess who the mystery bad guy is? I gave y'all a hint in an earlier chapter!!!