Lips?

Lucy

For the past three weeks, I have trained with Xerneas who was actually really powerful. She taught me how to defend myself with only my body and even taught me how to use my whip better. I only learned a couple spells but it was worth it.

I also hing out with Y at night and we became pretty close. I learned that he was popular because of money when he was a kid and that he never really had real friends. I even told him about Fairy Tail and how much fun it was. We would meet up again tonight at midnight like we did every night.

I looked around my bedroom for a suitable outfit and sighed when I realized that none of them was clean except for my training outfit.

I put on the short shorts with a blue crop top. It's not like I didn't usually wear this stuff anyways. I let my hair go loose and was amazed how much it grew in three weeks. I teared up when I saw a charm bracelet that Levy had given me for my birthday one year.

It has a charm for every guild member. I smiled when I saw the key and the fire sparkling in the moonlight. I missed Natu and I missed the commotion of Fairy Tail.

"Luce? You there?"

I gulped when  Y called me Luce. Only Natsu ever called me that. I tip toed to the balcony where Y was sitting with his cat like grin.

"You know we should really stop sneaking around like this," He said with a grin. I smiled and walked over to him and I felt a tear slip out and drop onto the ground. His eyes flickered but he pulled me into a hug.

"I miss them. I miss Natsu. And Levy. And even Erza," I softly cried out. He drew circles on my back with his fingers and I shivered with delight. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked so sincere yet broken.

"Y...." I whispered. He stood up and closed the distance before tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You should wear your hair down more often," He whispered and I felt his warm breath in my ear. Then our faces were an inch apart.

"Luce....."

Then....

He ran his hand through my hair and pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised at first but melted into the kiss like butter. I'd never been kissed before and I knew that there wasn't a spark in this kiss.

I just lost my lips to a guy I knew for three weeks. At least my first kiss could have been like someone like Natsu like I've known him for a while so why not?

We were still kissing and it had been a minute.

Finally we broke apart for air and he pressed his forehead to mine. Suddenly a sharp pain went through my head and I winced with pain.

Random voices rang in my head andit hurt so much that I wanted to pull my hair out and I whimpered and crumpled to the ground.

Why was this happening to me?!

Natsu

I paced across the guild hall. It was three weeks since Lucy left. Everyone was back to normal and had completely forgot about Lucy leaving. Except for me. Suddenly I felt pain in my head and I tightly closed my eyes.

Where did that come from?

Then a huge bang echoed through the building. I opened my eyes and saw three white heads.

Wait.

One is Mira.

One is Elfman.

One is—

"Lisanna," I whispered. She came back. Three years ago she had died. So now was she here?

Mira was crying waterfalls as she huggd her long lost sister. Even Elfman was crying.

"Crying is manly!" He yelled.

Then Lisanna saw me.

"Natsu!" She yelled as she ran at me. She tackled me in a hug and I cried into her snowy hair as I felt her wet tears on my bare chest.

Little did I know.....

That I would completely forget Lucy.